Heather Mills - Amputee Forum
Stagger Lee

Attitude is everything. Prosthetic legs as art

It's not what you have or not, but how you look at it and what you do with it.

Just stumbled across this video that pretty much makes that point.

Try this direct one.

Good link Stagger...I've seen and read about her before. Just goes to show you what legs that are made by someone who knows what they are doing can do for someone who has the ambition to use them.

Thank you for sending the link, I hadn't seen this one before......Every prosthetist should take a look at this link and compare what product they turn out to this. Not just the asthetic value, but the comfort value that is evident as she is wearing them. Thank you..

Flip

Try this direct one.

Great story, definitely some depth, she inspires me. Some of her legs are amazing, yea, I was looking at the legs :laugh:

Thanks for sharing, Mark

I love this video!!!

I just discovered who Aimee Mullins was for the first time two weeks ago while surfing the net on amputees and saw this video. I was completely blown away by her. She is becoming such an inspiration to me when I have been feeling so down that I will never walk with my prosthetic leg with the difficulty of being a HD amputee. If she can walk with two missing legs, I can walk with one missing leg to my hip. She really pushes the boundaries of what is considered physical "beauty."

Not to mention, she has given me hope that someday I will be able to walk again in my stilettos, something I believed I had no chance of ever doing again. She definitely renews my determination. Attidute is indeed everything. Those shoes she is wearing in that video are FIERCE!!! I want them!