Heather Mills - Amputee Forum
JohnnyV

Amputation Off Color Picture Joke

Are you offended by this?  

26 members have voted

1. 1. Are you offended by this?

• Yes
    • No

This really disgusted me, but I wanted to share it with you just the same.

Please share with us what you think of this piece of garbage that was part of an email that I received called "Other Motivational Posters".

post-53-1237258097_thumb.jpg

yes, disgusting and degrading to not just women, but all amputees...weirdo people...

Classless, but not worth getting excited about. Thanks to photoshop programs and the internet, that stuff's going to be out there. Someone got hold of the pic of the three girls and added the dopey caption before posting it among the millions of comparable stupidly-captioned pictures of whatever. Morons abound. It's no big deal, IMHO.

The main issue I have with it is that it just isn't funny. Regardless of the content, it just doesn't amuse me in the slightest, like Stagger Lee says, it just isn't worth worrying about.

I'd seriously question the sense of humour of the person that bothered forwarding it to you. They clearly haven't got a ver well developed sense of what is remotely funny.

Yeah, That was tasteless and degrading... Lots of morons out there. Sometimes you have to let stuff like this roll off of your back. My ex's family used to make fun of me and I had enough and filed for divorce.... :mad: :mad: Jerry

Disgusting and very tasteless. I agree with Stagger, we never know what is real today or created through many of the photo editing programs.

I'm offended...and disgusted...and completely flummoxed as to what kind of wierdo would find it funny. Maybe just because I'm female, I have a hard time "just ignoring it." Of course, that's probably what the jerk is counting on....(sigh)....

I agree with Stagger that somebody got hold of the picture and added the caption. Whoever did that is the idiot. The girls probably had no idea what the outcome would be. They probably thought "hey, lookin good" and an a..hole ruined it.

People never cease to amaze me.

Can't run from you or fight you off? My money's on the girls. I bet they could kick his ass.

YUK :excl:

I agree with Stagger that somebody got hold of the picture and added the caption. Whoever did that is the idiot. The girls probably had no idea what the outcome would be. They probably thought "hey, lookin good" and an a..hole ruined it.

People never cease to amaze me.

Can't run from you or fight you off? My money's on the girls. I bet they could kick his ass.

Marcia -

Couldn't agree more with you! You go!!!

Flip

The girls are beautiful.

There are a huge number of Amputee Model Agencies....and I mean HUGE.

They probably come from there. People pay tons of money to get pics like these. Every day.

The caption......that's another issue. Bring it on big boy......I would like to show you how an amputee can friggin FIGHT YOU OFF you twit!

Eish.

:glare:

The girls are beautiful.

There are a huge number of Amputee Model Agencies....and I mean HUGE.

They probably come from there. People pay tons of money to get pics like these. Every day.

The caption......that's another issue. Bring it on big boy......I would like to show you how an amputee can friggin FIGHT YOU OFF you twit!

Eish.

It's been photoshopped Ally, it's so obvious... they haven't even gone to the trouble of finding amputees!

Oh silly me.

Then stuff it - lets hunt the perp down and kill him!

It's been photoshopped Ally, it's so obvious... they haven't even gone to the trouble of finding amputees!

How can you tell? I mean, what did they do - get a picture of the girls and put bikini tops on them?

Oh silly me.

Call me, Ally. I'l go with you :mad:

How can you tell? I mean, what did they do - get a picture of the girls and put bikini tops on them?

Look at the legs on the girl on the right... they are so bad they look painted onto the photo!

i didn't find it rofl kinda funny. it made me kinda sigh under my breath. I ave seen many of these posters about various things. Not a single one is especially funny but they're all in the same vein. And if someone has this wierd sexual notion in his head good for them. I can't take amputee jokes seriously. Some of them are the funniest things i've heard, i think its frankie boyle or michael macintyre. Being a serious amputee doesn't work with my personality. Best thing to do, groan at the bad joke and go do something fun.

they are very pretty ladies but the caption is down right rude

Look at the legs on the girl on the right... they are so bad they look painted onto the photo!

:rolleyes: Well, 'OBL' I still can't tell...do arm amputees have that much excess skin hanging on their arms/shoulder? I think that looks worse. If you increase your picture, it looks as if there are several different pieces of skin hanging on her shoulder. Please ~~I do not want to offend here. If what I have asked does { I am very sorry} I just want an answer.

Oh silly me.

Me too Ally. :mad: I'll bet he doesn't weigh 100 pounds soaking wet. AND I'll bet he has very small feet.... :blink: and we know what that means. :biggrin: Plus the idiot is a :wacko: !!!!!!!

:rolleyes: Well, 'OBL' I still can't tell...do arm amputees have that much excess skin hanging on their arms/shoulder? I think that looks worse. If you increase your picture, it looks as if there are several different pieces of skin hanging on her shoulder. Please ~~I do not want to offend here. If what I have asked does { I am very sorry} I just want an answer.

I went back and looked at it again. Has anyone checked out the website at the bottom of the picture? motifake.com. I didn't spend any real time browsing but it's a DEmotivational posters site. Wierdos...

Oh silly me.

Me too Ally. :mad: I'll bet he doesn't weigh 100 pounds soaking wet. AND I'll bet he has very small feet.... :blink: and we know what that means. :biggrin: Plus the idiot is a :wacko: !!!!!!!

:laugh::laugh::laugh: Too funny, and probably right on the button!