Heather Mills - Amputee Forum
Brenda

Hello

Hi Everyone! I've been gone for a long time. I had issues with my computer for awhile, I've had issues with a spouse he's gone, I've had issues with perspective relationships they are gone, I've moved again I now live in Ocala (in the forest) and love it, my oldest daughter moved out and is now expecting my first grandbaby (It's a GIRL!). So it's just me and Marie now and right now I am unemployed (got laid off) but it's all good. My leg is doing great have had some success with cycling, and of course there is still my running but not competing like I did before (not because I don't want to but because I can't afford to). Anyway sorry for my long absents but had to deal with life and things and time is always a factor. I'll be around to hopefully help anyway I can. I've missed you all (especially you JohnnyV ) Huggs and Kisses.

Hi Everyone! I've been gone for a long time. I had issues with my computer for awhile, I've had issues with a spouse he's gone, I've had issues with perspective relationships they are gone, I've moved again I now live in Ocala (in the forest) and love it, my oldest daughter moved out and is now expecting my first grandbaby (It's a GIRL!). So it's just me and Marie now and right now I am unemployed (got laid off) but it's all good. My leg is doing great have had some success with cycling, and of course there is still my running but not competing like I did before (not because I don't want to but because I can't afford to). Anyway sorry for my long absents but had to deal with life and things and time is always a factor. I'll be around to hopefully help anyway I can. I've missed you all (especially you JohnnyV ) Huggs and Kisses.

Hi Brenda

I do remember you well. Welcome back.

Ann

Dang girl, we sent out search parties, but were unsuccessful in locating you. People all over the world needed your opinions, suggestions, and expertise.

You'll make a great grandmother. Congrats.

Extremely nice to have you back in the fold.

:smile:

Brenda, so glad to see you're back among your friends. Have often wondered if you went invisible :ph34r: Anyway, am glad you are OK. Hope you decide to stay awhile girlfriend & congrats on becoming a Gran'ma.

Welcome back Brenda. Since I am fairly new, I can say how great to meet you.

Always good to see people in Florida. I am up in Jacksonville.

Ann, Kep and Ann nice to see you guys again glad you're here to welcome me back. I do plan on staying awhile since you all are my true friends. Trailmaster Toby thanks for welcoming me back. Welcome to the forum I used to come here all the time but like I said my life had so many bumps and hiccups now I'm doing ok. I should have never left because there is so much support here from friends and I always enjoyed helping others with issues or just trying to encourage others. Life has it's challenges and we need each other to help us through them. So here I am again HOME!!! And yes it's nice to see other floridians on the forum.

Welcome back Brenda..... nice to hear from you again....

Does this mean, we will get to call you Granny? :smile: Gosh, time flies.....

I've missed you all (especially you JohnnyV ) Huggs and Kisses.

I've especially missed you too Brenda. It makes me very happy to see you back. Best wishes to you and yours as always Grandmother to be. I look forward to you being back on the forum :wub:

Hi Higgy and JohnnyV. I'm glad to be back and NO I will only go by Grandma nothing else. Yes time does fly when we are having fun. I promise pictures of my Granddaughter once she arrives. I am going to buy a digital camera soon.

Welcome back, Brenda!

Hi Neal and Cheryl it's good to be back...

Welcome back Brenda :smile:

Well well well look what the cat dragged inb

Hey Granny.........oops I mean Brenda :tongue:

Long time no hear.

We all miss Johnny......he's special :rolleyes:

:laugh:

We all miss Johnny......he's special :rolleyes:

:laugh:

:blush: We are all special. And Thank you for the compliment. :rolleyes:

"Special" makes me think of an ice cream cone thumped on one's forehead.....................

:tongue::laugh:

But we LUV u, Johhny in da house...................

:biggrin:

"Special" makes me think of an ice cream cone thumped on one's forehead.....................

:tongue::laugh:

But we LUV u, Johhny in da house...................

:biggrin:

LUV u's 2 Ally :wub: in da house!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'm lactose intolerant :wacko:

ok ok ok ok..................

I feel terrible now.

Green tea anyone?

:tongue:

ok ok ok ok..................

I feel terrible now.

Green tea anyone?

:tongue:

I'm a BIG green tea fan thank you :biggrin: !

Hi Cat,

Yup you dragged me in... I couldn't stay away any longer I missed you all. Again thank you for dragging me in... LOL

Hi Ally,

Glad to be back in the family again...

Johnny V,

Sorry for your luck on being lactose intolerant... I'm going to get me a bowl of ice cream... LOL Love ya...

Welcome back Brenda.

You are just a youngster. I became officially old (according to Social Security) and just welcomed my third GREAT GRAND CHILD. I also have 4 kids and 10 grandchildren.

We all have issues with computers and families and whatever. Good luck.

JudyH

Johnny V,

Sorry for your luck on being lactose intolerant... I'm going to get me a bowl of ice cream... LOL Love ya...

I broke down and did that today and regreted it afterwords as usual :blush: ......, but it sure was nice going down at the time. :rolleyes:

Hi Brenda, welcome back! I must say first of all, CONGRATULATIONS Gramma to be!! :smile: As usual I'm a little slow with my response, but so to good to see you back again and hope all is going well for you in Ocala. I have an cousin that lives in that in that part of Fla and she too loves it!

It's also been awhile, since I've been around these parts. It seems I just get started with posting, etc then one thing or another gets in the way. Lately it's been health issues, mine and my families. We just lost a very special niece of 46 to breast cancer, so young and so sad. :sad:

Anyways, I hope now things will calm down some so that I can make it more often and enjoy the company of such nice ppl.

Sheila :smile:

USA- Maine