post-813-1243985732_thumb.jpg

post-813-1243985747_thumb.jpg

post-813-1243985755_thumb.jpg

post-813-1243985766_thumb.jpg

post-813-1243985776_thumb.jpg

Try again :tongue:

Cat - wow the pics are incredible. Thanks

JudyH

Looks like a grand trip, Cat! Thanks for sharing!

Beautiful.

Wineglass Bay! My husband and I were there in April.

We flew to Adelaide, met up with friends, went to Mclaren Vale and did wine tasting, then watched the rugby 7s on the Sunday, and the on the Monday hired a car and spent the next three days driving to Melbourne which we loved - bothe the drive and Melbourne. I can totally see why people love Melbourne so much, Imust admit. sorry I am a lttle tipsy at the moment but you live in an amazing city cat.

One of my friends from uni was getting maried in Melbourne so we went to the wedding which was on easter weekend then we flew to tassie. We hired a car and drove all around. It is incredibly beatiful is it not. Apart from Cradle mountain. It was bloody freezing there. We got there at minus 5 and the gas was broken in our cabin. or about 2 hours, which even lots of red wine did not help. But the next day we did the walk around the lake there and it was really lovely. Did you go to Strahan too?

We did like tassie, but we also loved Melbourne. You are so so lucky to live there.

Fi

Very nice photos Cat. What holiday were you celebrating? :laugh:

We flew to Adelaide, met up with friends, went to Mclaren Vale and did wine tasting, then watched the rugby 7s on the Sunday, and the on the Monday hired a car and spent the next three days driving to Melbourne which we loved - bothe the drive and Melbourne. I can totally see why people love Melbourne so much, Imust admit. sorry I am a lttle tipsy at the moment but you live in an amazing city cat.

One of my friends from uni was getting maried in Melbourne so we went to the wedding which was on easter weekend then we flew to tassie. We hired a car and drove all around. It is incredibly beatiful is it not. Apart from Cradle mountain. It was bloody freezing there. We got there at minus 5 and the gas was broken in our cabin. or about 2 hours, which even lots of red wine did not help. But the next day we did the walk around the lake there and it was really lovely. Did you go to Strahan too?

We did like tassie, but we also loved Melbourne. You are so so lucky to live there.

Fi

:ohmy:

You didn't stop in for a drink?? I have so much wonderful red wine here!!

Ah well maybe next time. Glad you enjoyed your time here Fi. Tasmania is a very special place and over the years I have been all around it and love it there dearly. Wine Glass Bay is a very very special place and our few days at Coals Bay was magic. No internet no mobile phone coverage.....just peace and quiet

Fi

:ohmy:

You didn't stop in for a drink?? I have so much wonderful red wine here!!

Ah well maybe next time. Glad you enjoyed your time here Fi. Tasmania is a very special place and over the years I have been all around it and love it there dearly. Wine Glass Bay is a very very special place and our few days at Coals Bay was magic. No internet no mobile phone coverage.....just peace and quiet

WOW!! Now I need to head back to Australia!! Only been there once and then it was all about skydiving (in Wollongong and Sydney). The next time it will have to be about repeating Fiona's trip. Sounds fabulous! And I will swing by for wine at Cat's place. :cool: Only I promise not drink as much as I had when we were partying in Sydney! :blink: To this day, whenever I see the Sydney Opera house in a movie (which is frequent) I recall what I did in that harbor that night (and only because one of my so called friends videoed me bent over the ledge to the harbor). UGH! :wacko: Of course the world- recognized Harbour Bridge was just off to my left as well. Such memories I have created for myself. I tell ya.

Hi Cat, thanks for some really nice snaps. The place looks absolutely beautiful, along with the adorable little animals. :biggrin:

Take Care,

Sheila :smile:

Maine-USA

Thanks Mum :biggrin:

Thanks Mum :biggrin:

Your welcome :wink: