Heather Mills - Amputee Forum
Sign in to follow this  
coues

0ww limblogic vs

hi,

I big thank you to Tigertatt for all the help, info. Also to all who had/have posted about the OWW LimbLogic vs.

I received my new socket today with this system. Nothing fancy, but it works and looks good.(black carbon fiber)

I dont wear shorts so I kept it simple. lol

My leg is much smaller and lighter, not to mention I dont have all the socks.

I have only been in it a few hrs but I do like the fit and response.

Several liners and the gators have yet to come in, my pros guy wanted me to try several different makes.

Thank you again, tigertatt and all of you for your help. I am still new to all this and I am still learning.

Derrick

hi,

I big thank you to Tigertatt for all the help, info. Also to all who had/have posted about the OWW LimbLogic vs.

I received my new socket today with this system. Nothing fancy, but it works and looks good.(black carbon fiber)

I dont wear shorts so I kept it simple. lol

My leg is much smaller and lighter, not to mention I dont have all the socks.

I have only been in it a few hrs but I do like the fit and response.

Several liners and the gators have yet to come in, my pros guy wanted me to try several different makes.

Thank you again, tigertatt and all of you for your help. I am still new to all this and I am still learning.

Derrick

NOOOOOO Problem Derrick!

I try to give you the information that I have in straight forward, no PC fluff, no BS, in my honest opinion way. When I was in your situation there was only ONE person that came out and gave me honest, no BS information and I am ever thankful that she did so to this day. I'm just trying to pass that on now that I am in the know.