Heather Mills - Amputee Forum
Sign in to follow this  
last leg

Hey its Chad

hey everybod its chad welch and im sorry it took me so long to be a part of this site but now im here and i have really missed you guys since the last aca meeting.... but i just wanted to say hey and i look foward to reconnecting to all of you..............

Welcome to our forum Chadly. Glad you finally made it. I guess you have a lot of time on your hands at the moment. Get better soon buddy.

hey chad! i dont post much here.. but saw yours so thought id drop in.. :rolleyes:

ill be talking with ya via facebook and or celly before you check this im sure..

keep moving that foot!! i'll see you next month buddy..

~ your fav arm-less friend :tongue:

ashley

Hi Chad,

It's Terri from KY, enjoyed meeting you at the ACA this year. As you know, I was doing some limb shopping in Atlanta and have settled on the Limb Logic. It's built, but due to one insurance code, I haven't been able to get it, yet. Hope to get it next week. I have to drive to MO to a facility associated with the one I normally go to that is in network. My insurance says they will cover it, but won't tell me the code.

From the other messages you got it looks like you are down, did something happen? I'm not online much, but hope to talk to you more and keep up with you.

Hi, Chad, and welcome!