Heather Mills - Amputee Forum
fivestringcooper

Happy Birthday Higgy

Tammie, have a really, REALLY great birthday and a fabulous year to come! :smile:

Higgy, have a great day with a cake & everything that goes with it... You know what, I just realized that your Birthday is the next day after Doc's. :smile:

Happy Birthday to you, Happy Birthday to you, Happy Birrrrthday dear Higgyyyyyyyy, Happy Birthday to you! :tongue:

Happy Birthday to you, Happy Birthday to you, Happy Birrrrthday dear Higgyyyyyyyy, Happy Birthday to you! :tongue:

You sounded good !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:tongue:

HAPPY, HAPPY, HAPPY BIRTHDAY DEAR HIGGY!!!!! Tammie - hope you have/had the best day possible because you are the best!!!!! Talk to you soon!!!

Flip/Lynne :rolleyes:

Thanks everyone...

It was a good one.... all caught up, mostly, so I didn't have a hard day working, Jon is on the mend quite well, a new job, and a quiet dinner out with my guy..

Life is good!!!!!!! :smile:

Lynne, I hope to talk with you soon.. I am very curious about an undate......what's going on, and where bouts in Atlanta is your daughter? Is the water a problem for her?

Hope your birthday was great, Tammie. Sorry to be late. I am in Houston visiting an old friend and just saw this. Hope Jon is well and congrats on the new jobs. I think you are perfect for it.

Thanks everyone... if you keep it up, I'm gonna blush..... :blush: You are all AWESOME friends.

Marcia, Jon is going great.. so good, that he want's to avoid all restrictions that he still has until October 9th... They started harvesting crops here a week ago, and that really got him antsy to go.. But, at least it rained,(a lot) last Sunday, and really slowed things down..It will still be there when he gets off restrictions..His boss/neighbor/friend is counting days for him too..I do believe he has missed him while he's been down.

Enjoy Houston, and have a great time!

Thanks Jerry...... I plan on it............. :biggrin:

Higgy - Have a great day!

Jusdy