Heather Mills - Amputee Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Byteme12

Da Blues

I know I haven't been a regular here like I use to be, but I'm feeling da blues lately and just need some cheering up. I hope y'all won't think bad of me for coming back on here looking for something. I guess I need to get back on here more.

The end of summer, (and every season change), the miserable weather we have had lately and not being able to do some work outside, esp. on my Jeep, is getting to me. I am not on any meds. Really can't say its depression. Just in a unhappy state of mind and bored.

Thanks for listening and any comments.

I'm feeling a little better already. :smile:

I know I haven't been a regular here like I use to be, but I'm feeling da blues lately and just need some cheering up. I hope y'all won't think bad of me for coming back on here looking for something. I guess I need to get back on here more.

The end of summer, (and every season change), the miserable weather we have had lately and not being able to do some work outside, esp. on my Jeep, is getting to me. I am not on any meds. Really can't say its depression. Just in a unhappy state of mind and bored.

Thanks for listening and any comments.

I'm feeling a little better already. :smile:

Hang in there brother, I think we all have those day's, be it from what ever brings it on. Boredom is setting in here on me bigtime. Trying to find things to take up my time is very hard. I like to surf fish, but can not go due to its hard walking in the sand with all the gear. Trying to learn to ride a bike, thats coming along well.

Going to go on vacation soon, so at least I have that to look forward to.

Any time guy you feel a need to chat, just drop me a line.

Jim

We all get down from time to time. It's called situational depression. Thank God it does pass. It's just the getting thru it. Hang in there. We're here when you need us. :smile:

Some days are good, some days are bad and sometimes it just sucks! Here watch this:
Always help me! God bless you and we are here is you need us!

Thanks everybody. I am feeling much better today even though the weather is still gloomy. Just sometimes too many things go wrong and it builds up. After a good cry or two I feel better. Yes I said cry. :tongue: Haven't seen the youtube yet since I'm at work. I'll take a look tonight at home. Again thanks for the pick-me-up. :biggrin:

Hey Vince,

Yep, as has been said; situational depression. How long has it been since we've seen the sun here?

The season changing, with the sun setting earlier. I don't like it when it gets dark early. This much rain during October is unusual as well. Boredom works on me big time.

Maybe we ought to get together for lunch or something and complain about crap. Then laugh at ourselves for doing it.

Kep

Have you tried an antidepressent? I take Lexapro, which they put me on in the hospital (at my request) and have been very fortunate that I havent gotten down since the accident?