Heather Mills - Amputee Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Amptrooper

My first amputation picture!

Well, here is my first picture of me with no leg. I dressed as a pirate for my first amputation Halloween. What else would I be?

DSCN1574.jpg

Here is my Pumpkin.

DSCN1572.jpg

'amptrooper'

First of all, where is your peg-leg??? Aren't pirates supposed to wear a peg-leg? Great looking pumpkin....that must have taken you some time to carve! :cool: cool!!!

Secondly, I went to your web-site & looked @ your pictures....really told the whole story of what happened to your leg. Good job. :smile:

'amptrooper'

First of all, where is your peg-leg??? Aren't pirates supposed to wear a peg-leg? Great looking pumpkin....that must have taken you some time to carve! :cool: cool!!!

Secondly, I went to your web-site & looked @ your pictures....really told the whole story of what happened to your leg. Good job. :smile:

Thanks! I wanted to do a peg leg but the Dr. said I shouldn't do that yet. It would be to tempting to put pressure on it. Even if it was fake.

Anywho Long John Sliver didn't have a peg. He used crutches. Well, he did in the Muppets version and that is the best one! LOL!

I just updated my Myspace with this picture showing my amputation so it is complete! Later after the scabs are healed I'll show the stump.