Heather Mills - Amputee Forum
Sign in to follow this  
mmarie

Turkey Day

For those of us in the States - Happy Thanksgiving and safe travels to all who are visiting family and friends!!! For those of us not in the States ---- come visit tomorrow, lots of good food and friends here this week! :)

Right now, I could feed an army. Hey y'all, come on over!

Happy Thanksgiving, everyone! (Including the folks who aren't in the US...I'm quite thankful for all of you!)

I'm suddenly "on my own" this Thanksgiving. I have a couple of "virtual families" that I usually get together with when I'm not "up north" with my actual family...but this year, both of the "virtual" groups are splitting up and doing their own Thanksgiving things. I've stocked up on a supply of basic Thanksgiving feast supplies (thank you, Boston Market!) and I think I'll just be hunkering down at home and doing some reading and TV-ing on Thursday.

Come "Black Friday," I'll be up early and out with friends, doing some bargain-hunting!

Happy Thanksgiving everyone..... I hope you all have a good one.......

Cheryl, If I were closer, I'd be with you in the morning... :smile: It looks like I'll probably be flying solo tomorrow morning... The good thing, I get to go my own speed!

I ate too much. Too many good pies to chose from.

Happy Thanksgiving to everyone in the states.

Ditto on the Happy Thanksgiving....bet you all are very full about now. I give thanks for finding all my friends on here. :smile:

I hope everyone had a nice holiday yesterday. I am so greatful for this forum and everyone in it. :) Stay warm and dont eat too much pie ! hehehe

A fine Thanksgiving...a productive (and VERY long—6 AM to 8 PM!) black Friday...and complete exhaustion and left-overs today!

No dessert, Neal?? That's practically un-American on this weekend! :smile:

Late as usual. Hope everyone had a great Thanksgiving. We didn't cook this year so our house didn't have that wonderful turkey roasting smell. Maybe next year.

byteme12,

We didn't cook @home this year either.....I too missed the smells of turkey{ but didn't miss the clean-up}. :wink:

Opps!!!!!! Didn't mean to send it 2 times.

( :smile: Hi, Ann...I cut you back to "one" posting!

Cheryl -)

Hi Ann! I did cook at home this year, which is good...more leftovers that way! Almost worth the cleanup!

Opps!!!!!! Didn't mean to send it 2 times.

( :smile: Hi, Ann...I cut you back to "one" posting!

Cheryl -)

Thanks Cherylm :smile:

Happy Birthday, Dreamygirl.

Hey Thanks alot :) I thought you all forgot me :( lol

Thanks... This birthday, I just wanted it to be over lol... 45 years old - :) 5 more years and yikes ! lol I am greatful to have a loving husband and a few close friends in my life. I did get myself a cake and took me a week to eat the whole thing - haha :)

TY again

Hope everyone is staying warm this season :)