Heather Mills - Amputee Forum
Falstaff1485

Echelon Foot

I've just come back from an examination by my leggist. He wants to prescribe me an Echelon foot in the new year. I've had a quick peek at the website and it looks great. As we all know the only people who REALLY understand these things are amps. Have any of you any experience of this particular foot, and if so, were those experiences good, bad or indifferent? Any observations or advice would be much appreciated.

Regards

Roger

Roger,

I have one and simply love it. I have worn mine approx. 0ne year. It walks so easy outside on the uneven ground. Good luck with yours & have a merry christmas & healthy new year. :smile:

roger .i have a echelon foot it is great got it in aug and never look back i go to the gym ride bike it is great to walk with so i hope you like it i think you will so all the best with your leg foot and good luck

Its a great foot, but there can always be something better by tommorow. For now, I will keep mine until that "better" one comes along. I think Endolite has a pretty good return policy, something like 60 days- ask your prosthetist. You might give it a "free try" and go from there.

Just had an e-mail from my prosthetist. The new foot is arriving at the limb fitting centre next week, so I'll be going over there for a fitting as soon as pssible after that. Aftrer listening to people's experiences on the website and readingthe comments here, I'm very excited. I will report back when I've been using it for a few days.

Thanks for your comments

Roger

I am also in Echelon foot now for about 6 months or so. Love it

Hi Roger,

I too use an Echelon and I loved it on day one and have no thoughts or needs for a different one. As time has passed--I have had it for four months--it gets better. The last two weeks I have been able to stand longer. So, I hope yours is as good--enjoy!

Peace, Beth Marie