Heather Mills - Amputee Forum
Sign in to follow this  
billsmurf

Hi From the Wirral

Welcome, Bill. Where is the W?

Hi Bill, tell us some more...................

Hi all, its been a while since i last posted but i am always checking in and catching up. I am doing fine. Its been 6yrs since my op and apart from my fear of ice and snow(don't think i will ever have the confidence with them) i am getting along fine, have the odd blister, still get pins and needles stuff but used to it now but no real probs at all.

Just thought i would give an answer to those who are wondering about W

The Wirral is a place in the north of England. In between Cheshire and Liverpool on the Cheshire side of the River Mersey. I live in Chester not too far away. I expect this Bill uses Clatterbridge, Wirral Limb Centre as i do.

Hi all, its been a while since i last posted but i am always checking in and catching up. I am doing fine. Its been 6yrs since my op and apart from my fear of ice and snow(don't think i will ever have the confidence with them) i am getting along fine, have the odd blister, still get pins and needles stuff but used to it now but no real probs at all.

The Wirral is a place in the north of England. In between Cheshire and Liverpool on the Cheshire side of the River Mersey. I live in Chester not too far away. I expect this Bill uses Clatterbridge, Wirral Limb Centre as i do.

Hi all, I too go to Clatterbridge - I love the staff there. Jill