Heather Mills - Amputee Forum
eag

So Silent!!

Now that Marcia, Cheryl, Tammie and Cat have arrived, Ann decided to

clebrate and buy waffles for everyone since she was so excited about all of the waffles on the menu and all of the amputees that she had talked with for the last few years all in the same place at the same time...

"On to find a large bank of public toilets- and watch for bats!"

so everyone make there way on to one off the many buses, but there is different ideas of were to go Bat's and Public Toilets are not top of the list,

the buses are full and pull out of the carpark in the direction of........

the press tent.

The race had begun. Of this much i was certain.

I don't know Toby, but I am excited to be able to here...I think this is better than losing all my money in Vegas "I am not known as Lucky".

After we had all gathered under the press tent, Ann and Cheryl

looked at each other and said, "But where's Shane...is he still out in the desert at the race?"

Meanwhile, back in the Vegas desert with his personal attorney, Dr Gonzo...

Shane says " A donut and fireworks person can learn to cope with things like seeing their dead grandmother crawling up their leg with a knife in her teeth- but no one should be asked to handle this trip."

(Yeah, i'm up to something. Anyone catch it yet?)

That said, he hopped on his bike and, much to Dr. Gonzo's astonishment, set off due northwest at great speed!

"I know I can, I know I can, I know I can do it" exclaimed Shane to himself, while racing northwest to catch up with all the other amputees in the press tent in Vancouver..

After locating the abandoned Caddy at the Waffle House, Shane continues toward Vancouver, admiring his new ride...

"Now this is a superior machine. Ten grand worth of gimmicks and high-priced special effects. The rear windows light up with a touch like frogs in a dynamite pond. The dashboard is full of esoteric lights and dials and meters that I will never understand. "

It reminded him of the Delorean car in "Back to the future" but this car was not made out of stainless steel, No this car was made out of pure cannabis.

Don't worry about pain medication people....cause it's a commin"

So with a full tank of gas, half pack of cigarettes, it's night out, and Shane is wearing sunglasses because he's on a journey from Ampu-god.

Until he saw the red flashing lights of a police cruiser in his rear view mirror, quickly gaining on him.

(Narrating)- "Few people understand the psychology of dealing with a highway traffic cop. A normal speeder will panic and immediately pull over to the side. This is wrong. It arouses contempt in the cop heart. Make the b.....d chase you. He will follow. But he won't know what to make of your blinker signal that says you are about to turn right. This is to let him know you're pulling off for a proper place to talk. It will take him a moment to realize that he's about to make a 180 degree turn at speed, but you will be ready for it. Brace for the g's, and fast heel-toe work."

Just as the cop was within a few feet of his back fender, Shane hit the brakes and spun the Caddy 180 degrees around then punched the gas.

(Okay, boys...this is turning into QUITE the adventure! :unsure: )

Meanwhile, back in the press tent in Vancouver, the massed amputees were having a fine old time!

(Okay, boys...this is turning into QUITE the adventure! :unsure: )

Meanwhile, back in the press tent in Vancouver, the massed amputees were having a fine old time!

Byteme12 who was with the group, but has been very quiet till now....

"I could never try that on a cop........if I go to court I don't have a leg to stand on" :tongue::laugh:

Successfully fleaing, the hot engine had caused part of the car to start smoldering inside and Shane quickly whips the car off the side of the road..."Hurry, we've gotta get the top up!!"