Heather Mills - Amputee Forum
eag

So Silent!!

:ohmy: This place is soooooooo silent.......where or where are all the people??? I know everyone is very busy { ITS BEEN SO NICE} outside. I would say you are reading & not taking the time to type much. Lets start a fairytail story once again. Cherylm you are so good @ starting. :wink:

Okay, Ann, let's see if we can get one going....! The rules are: You can only add one sentence at a time...no "reposting" until at least one other person has posted after you. Anything else goes, but we ARE a "family-friendly" forum, so bear that in mind!

Once upon a time, there was a big group of amputees who decided to go on an adventure together.....

They decided to stay away from airports because making it through security would take up half of their trip.

So they jumped in the old 1959 Cadillac Convertible

with a trunk full of donuts and fireworks.

They headed out...not sure what the destination would be.

But they headed for Vegas to cover the 1974 Mint 400 desert race, instead. :tongue:

Because they couldn't get to the Caribbean in the Caddy.

Just me and my lawyer and our trunk full of supplies.(switch to first person?) :unsure:

Were driving on Interstate 15, planning on meeting the group in Vegas at a IHOP resturant, when we got a phone call from the groups' fearless leader Eileen Hopper.

("Eileen Hopper"?!? Okay, Dave...whatever you say! :biggrin: )

"Guys, we've hit a snag," Eileen explained, "and we may not make it to the IHOP in time to meet up with you."

So we went to get a hotel room to set up our base of operations.

Ann and her hubby had gotten lost; but with the help of her cell phone, she finally found us.

While driving down the interstate, the Caddy pulled up along side an amputee hitch hiking and everyone told the hitcher to "hop on in", and they'd hurry on their way to the Waffle House to meet up with Eileen Hopper..

The lone amp refused, so i said "Come on man, don't you know this is Bat Country?"

Meanwhile, back at the Waffle House, amputees were gathering from all over the country.

Obviously, some of the international amps risked traveling via airplanes and ships!

Obviously, some of the international amps risked traveling via airplanes and ships!

the journey look's like it might be well worth it, this Waffel House is some size, there is some crowd here and some not fit to stand, WHAT the next plan of action

I never have been to a waffle house this large.