Heather Mills - Amputee Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Shane

Amy Purdy of Adaptive Action Sports

I'm proud to count Amy as a friend- who wouldn't be?! Amy is co-founder of Adaptive Action Sports. (adacs.org) ADACS is the responsible party behind the "adaptive" events that have been added to the ESPN X Games the past few years...

This interview says it all, so take notes!!

Ahhh, yes...another of those talented, determined folks who can do something that I never figured out how to do with both my legs! :tongue: (Ask me about my one-and-only-time on a skateboard, some day!)

Seriously, meeting some of the competitors at the adapted sports competitions at X-Games was a real thrill for me...these folks know how to LIVE!

Thanks for sharing the clip, Shane!

Please don't get me wrong, I think she is incredible. But I notice that she has long limbs, lots of stability. I'd give anything to have that length. On the other hand, there are incredible Aks, so maybe I'm looking for an excuse as to why I don't do anything amazing :blush:

Please don't get me wrong, I think she is incredible. But I notice that she has long limbs, lots of stability. I'd give anything to have that length. On the other hand, there are incredible Aks, so maybe I'm looking for an excuse as to why I don't do anything amazing :blush:

You do....you have a family that thinks you are incredible!

You're a doll, Ann. :rolleyes: