Heather Mills - Amputee Forum
mick

You're right...it IS a VERY sensitive topic! However

This has definitely been educational. Thanks, Mick.

That it has!! :smile:

Just thought that I would share this with you.

Having just spent a few hours reading various posts about using the she wee on numinous walking forums, it would seem that it is advisable to get a bit of practise using this device in your own bath or shower first. It can be a bit “messy” if you get it wrong.

So practise ladies :laugh::laugh:

Just thought that I would share this with you.

Having just spent a few hours reading various posts about using the she wee on numinous walking forums, it would seem that it is advisable to get a bit of practise using this device in your own bath or shower first. It can be a bit “messy” if you get it wrong.

So practise ladies :laugh::laugh:

The ice in the mens room is not nearly as entertaining as this thread so I hate to burst any bubbles here----it is for odor control. I am not sure if it really works any better than anything else---but much nicer than those nasty chemical cakes----and yes it would seem that they might be more interested in aiming properly---but there it is. In the US it is a fairly common thing----no I don't spend a lot of time lurking in mens rooms I was in Food and Restaurant Service at one time

:blink: odor control???????????