Heather Mills - Amputee Forum
BethMarie

ACA's 2010 20th Annual Educational Conference

ACA 2010  

10 members have voted

1. 1. WHO IS GOING THIS YEAR?

• YES
    • NO

Higgy, I didn't see a mention of the "super-early discount" for registration on the ACA site...if you (or anyone else) gets details, please let us know!

They may not have the web site changed yet..

Call and ask for Karolyn Klipple and ask her about it... 888-267-5669

September 24 is indeed the super-saver deadline that will save you $50 ... and it is fully refundable through April 1, 2011 in case your plans have to change.

Karen Klipple is on vacation this week, I believe, but presumably we'll all start getting reminder e-mails from her soon!

Dena

Hi Neal:

I registered for KC while in Irvine...................still waiting ofr the hotel to be available to book.

I may disagree with your last statement a bit about "the conferences are not suitable for everyone".

I have been to three so far. KC is the next. All of the past ones have had the same itnerary per sec, but my personal experiences at each one were completely different than the others. So seein's how KC is your part of the country (sort of), I expect our bar bill to be a bit higher then others.

CU there!!!!!

ED

I'll see you there Eddie. All bar bills are expensive these days. I just checked and no we don't have a promotional code yet to reserve a room. I know a few who have called the hotel and already reserved a room because of the need for a handicapped room. You might give it a try.