Heather Mills - Amputee Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Mary Farquhar

Not going to wait after all!!

Hi Everyone,

Just adding to my last thread.....was suppose to have `exploratory` surgery in 4 to 8 weeks but my prayers were answered and the hospital called me today. The Dr. has room for me tomorrow. Yippy...I am so happy!! Finally...I just need to know which direction my life is going to go. This is my last try at something....if it doesn`t work then a revision surgery is next.

Thanks!

Mary

Glad you got a "break" on the waiting time, Mary...best of luck tomorrow!

Mary, that's wonderful. Will be thinking of you.

Hi Everyone,

Just adding to my last thread.....was suppose to have `exploratory` surgery in 4 to 8 weeks but my prayers were answered and the hospital called me today. The Dr. has room for me tomorrow. Yippy...I am so happy!! Finally...I just need to know which direction my life is going to go. This is my last try at something....if it doesn`t work then a revision surgery is next.

Thanks!

Mary

Good luck Mary, hope all goes well tomorrow.

I realise it's now today so you probably won't see this but hope all goes well - keep us posted.

So, I had the surgery Wednesday, all went well. Only thing I wasn`t tolerating the pain med`s they were giving me. I kept getting stomach spasms. I had to stay in recovery all day. They did put a nerve block in since they would be playing around in that area. I take the nerve block out Saturday.

From what I remember the Dr. telling me, since I was all doped up...lol! He said they took bone out, and think nerve as well. I see the Dr. next Friday so I will know more. Hope this is it now! This was the first time I had problems after surgery. Anyways, i will know more next Friday, and hopefully I will know soon if this has helped.

Mary