Heather Mills - Amputee Forum
Sign in to follow this  
deets

How can this be allowed?

Hi

I am a member on the limbless association forum and found a post about this disgusting individual posing as a journalist.

I'm sorry if this has been covered previously on this forum. If not please take a look at this

http://www.theherald.com.au/blogs/jeff-corbett/inconsiderate-amputees/1746447.aspx

Hard to believe in 2010 such pigs exist, let alone be given a stage from which to spout their predjudice filth.

I never wish ill of others and would never before wish another person to be robbed of a limb--til now that is.

Utterly shocking stuff :mad:

I'll second your motion. This guy really needs to lose a leg and find out a few things. What a douche.

Personally I can’t see what all the fuss is about he is just a second rate Journalist.

If people didn’t keep going back to the web site, he would simply move on to another controversial subject looking to get higher ratings.

If every body stopped he might even get out of a job.

For them all publicity is good, and by posting this you are just adding to the amount of hits his article will get.

The man is an arsehole .

Mick

Yeah, we did have a discussion about this jerk a while back. He's an idiot. Period.

He does pose an interesting problem, though...it's entirely natural for those of us who are impacted by his little rant to want to talk to each other about it and commiserate with each other...but as Mick points out, that just draws more attention to him and his noxious views, which "ups his ratings," which means that they'll keep him around to keep spreading his poisonous little opinions.

Don't know what the answer is there......

Yeah, we did have a discussion about this jerk a while back. He's an idiot. Period.

He does pose an interesting problem, though...it's entirely natural for those of us who are impacted by his little rant to want to talk to each other about it and commiserate with each other...but as Mick points out, that just draws more attention to him and his noxious views, which "ups his ratings," which means that they'll keep him around to keep spreading his poisonous little opinions.

Don't know what the answer is there......

I know your both quite right----I was just furious when I saw it. So I agree put it to bed.....don't know why I let an uncultured, moralless, 'criminal' decendant torrid excuse for a human being get through to me like that in the first place!!! :ohmy::mad::excl::mad::ohmy:

Thankyou both for rationalising the issue for me :wink:

:laugh: Nice string of invective there, deets! :laugh:

I guess everyone is entitled to an opinion. If it bothers him that much he can just close his eyes and get run over by a truck and end up like us.

I guess everyone is entitled to an opinion. If it bothers him that much he can just close his eyes and get run over by a truck and end up like us.

There are way too many other things in life that I choose to care about. This guy, and his mistaken ideas, are not worth my time or energy.

caroln