Heather Mills - Amputee Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Isabel

Hip desarticulation - Pregnance

Dear all,

I am a hip desarticulation amputee.

I would like to get pregnant and I am wondering if there is anyone who could share their experience, provide some me with tips and recommendations.

Thanks so much,

Isabel Maria

Dear all,

I am a hip desarticulation amputee.

I would like to get pregnant and I am wondering if there is anyone who could share their experience, provide some me with tips and recommendations.

Thanks so much,

Isabel Maria

Only from the perspective of being a bilateral b/k Isabel ... which is probably going to be a bit different from you, but happy to share if you would like.

Ann

Hi Isabel Maria,

I just wanted to say WELCOME :smile: from a fellow hip disarticulation amputee. It is great to have you here! There aren't too many hip disartics here on the board.

Unfortunately I don't have any pregnancy experience to share with you, but it is an issue I have thought about for the future.

-Chrissy

Hi,I am a above the knee right leg amputee and have been since I was 6. I have very little stump at all. I have 3 kids, had no real problems with any of my pregnancies. I delivered all about 3 weeks early but it wasn't due to my leg being gone. What are your questions? I would be glad to share my expieriences.