Heather Mills - Amputee Forum
Sign in to follow this  
onelegdancer

one leg dancing

Hi

Though i would let you all know how pleased i am with myself. Just been awarded 3 bronze medals in ballroom, latin, oldtime dancing, not a lot to some but meens the world to me. i have a lower right leg amputation. November this year i am taking my silver medals.

Mike

What a great accomplishment. You should be proud of yourself. Silver on the way!!!!!

I love to dance, but know little about how to. I just get out there and move. I love to watch dancing also.

I also love to dance but do it very, very badly! (Neal can vouch for that, in fact.) Anyone who can dance well has my admiration...anyone who can dance well one-legged even more so!

Congratulations on your accomplishment!

Congratulations! I am very envious. I loved dancing before my amputation and really miss it. I have been able to dance again now, probably not as smooth as before, but at least I'm out there. Have a great time and the best of luck!

caroln

Hi

Though i would let you all know how pleased i am with myself. Just been awarded 3 bronze medals in ballroom, latin, oldtime dancing, not a lot to some but meens the world to me. i have a lower right leg amputation. November this year i am taking my silver medals.

Mike

WELL DONE Mike,

Im a BKA sice Sept.09 My husband and I love dancing and I'm hopeing to get back on the dance floor one day.

You have done well congrats again.

This is the 2nd time today I have used my husbands registration,I guess I should register myself although I'm not very clever with the computer.

Joan