Heather Mills - Amputee Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Tracybuz

Zeasorb powder

I have recently been advised by my leg man to try Zeasorb powder to help with sweating inside my AK liner, but that it could cause problems with rotting the liner! He said to put it on at night and then shower as normal in the morning. I wondered if anyone else had used this powder, how did you use it, and was it successful? Thanks Tracy

Have you tried Certain Dry? its a roll on that you put on at night and last for up to 72 hours. I am a sweater and it works great for me, In the summer months I have had to remove the leg and dry off several time a day, not with certain dry. I'm leery of powders, they can be abrasive and have there own complication to add to the situation. Good Luck

Have you tried Driclor, a roll on, wash off next morning. It does what it says on the tin.

Boots have it or you can get it on prescription.

I've used Drysol with good results. One note of caution--don't use it immediately before putting your liner on! It will irritate your skin. Put it on at night right after washing your leg/liner. Even after showering in the AM it remains effective.