Heather Mills - Amputee Forum
nellyboy

hello old friends i need a favour!

Hello everyone I hope you are all well and your lives are going well.

My life is going well amelia is growing up fast and is getting more beautiful by the day, I have had a few issues recently with my legs but have a new prosthesis and its getting better. I have recently had a new bespoke kitchen put in at wheelchair height to help me (i use a chair at home i find it easier) which is a big help.

Still looking for a job but no luck as yet, still doing my bit it the community as well.

I do have a favour to ask! I have recently met someone very special who like me has an amputation its early days but she is very special (although we are seperate by many miles). I have sent her a link to this site but also would be interested in chatting to any arm amps out there so i can get a greater understanding of life without an arm.

Many thanks and much love to you all

neil xx

Hello everyone I hope you are all well and your lives are going well.

My life is going well amelia is growing up fast and is getting more beautiful by the day, I have had a few issues recently with my legs but have a new prosthesis and its getting better. I have recently had a new bespoke kitchen put in at wheelchair height to help me (i use a chair at home i find it easier) which is a big help.

Still looking for a job but no luck as yet, still doing my bit it the community as well.

I do have a favour to ask! I have recently met someone very special who like me has an amputation its early days but she is very special (although we are seperate by many miles). I have sent her a link to this site but also would be interested in chatting to any arm amps out there so i can get a greater understanding of life without an arm.

Many thanks and much love to you all

neil xx

Hi there my husband is a new arm amp, he lost it in a car accident on the 23rd of July this year. He is adjusting to life but does struggle he hopes that when he can finally get his prostetic it will help alot. I would be happy to chat with you and will ask the hubby any questions you may have but just remember he is still new to the life as well as I am so we will try to answer the best we can.

Hi there please see my new post and comment after which i will delete this posting

thanks

neil x