Heather Mills - Amputee Forum
Cat

About to set off and see the fireworks. 9.30 pm New Years Eve here.

I hope you all have a happy and prosperous 2011.

Happy New Year

About to set off and see the fireworks. 9.30 pm New Years Eve here.

I hope you all have a happy and prosperous 2011.

Happy New Year

Thanks Cat.

Happy New Year to you and everyone on here. Hope we all have a good 2011.

Happy 2011. Love to you and Ruthie!

Happy 2011. Love to you and Ruthie!

Happy New Year from me too; and want everyone to be healthy this year. :happy::happy:

I still have an hour to go here...hope everyone who's already welcomed in the new year has had a good 2011 "so far!" :biggrin:

Happy New Year Everyone !!!!

May the new year bring you health, happiness, and all that you wish for...For those I see yearly and those occasionally, I hope to see you in 2011... For those of you that I have never met, I hope in 2011 that we may get the chance to meet.... Have a Good Year Everyone!!!!!!!

May the new year bring you health, happiness, and all that you wish for...For those I see yearly and those occasionally, I hope to see you in 2011... For those of you that I have never met, I hope in 2011 that we may get the chance to meet.... Have a Good Year Everyone!!!!!!!

newyear.jpg

newyear.jpg

Hey 'sparky' so glad to hear from you...Happy New Year to you also....Be Healthy!! :happy:

newyear.jpg

Glad to hear from you Sparky.

I love the graphic. I'm wondering if that is my missing bottle of JD? LoL

I love the graphic Sparky.......

Wonder how many people felt that way Jan 1, 2011.......... :biggrin: Me, I came close, just a different type of drink.... MANY MARAGRITA'S.........

God bless my Hubby for loving me like he does..... I am so lucky!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Good one, Sparky! Unfortunately, your woodpecker looks exactly like I felt on Jan. 1...and the only thing I'd had to drink the night before was ONE small glass of sparkling wine! (Guess that what happens when you don't drink a lot!) :blush: