Heather Mills - Amputee Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Higgy

Our friend Neal

I wanted to let those of you who know Neal know that he called me a little while ago and is in St. Francis Hospital in ICU in Tulsa, Oklahoma. He is doing well, bored to death at the moment with nothing much to do except be monitored.

It seems that yesterday he took an arthritis medicine and ended up having an allergic reaction to it a while later, causing him to pass out.. After being transported to the hospital after he passed out he is now in for testing to see if he might of had a small heart attack when this happened. Hopefully, with tests done today and possibly tomorrow, they won't find anything major and he will get to come home by tomorrow night.

So, send up some prayers that our buddy Neal is ok, and won't have to miss the conference..THAT, just wouln't seem right at all.... :blink: :blink: :blink: :blink:

This link - http://www.sfh-tulsa.com/visitors/patientgreeting.aspx

will take you to a page where you can send Neal a get well greeting if you wish.

Thinking of you Neal! If you do get your laptop.. Get Well Soon!!!!!! And get out of there!!!!!!

Thanks Tammie. I'm home now and feeling fine. It was quite a scare at the time. See you next week.

Hooray! Neal, did the "patient message" link Tammie posted actually work??

I hope so... But, I got a message from him and he's home so we should be seeing him next week.

Thanks Tammie. I'm home now and feeling fine. It was quite a scare at the time. See you next week.

Glad you are ok Neal, I had something similar happen with some pain meds whilst in hospital that didn't quite agree with me, so know how scarey it is, I thought my last moments had come!

Take care.

I never got anything Cheryl. I don't know if it were from moving from ICU to a regular room to out the door in two days time.

I get a cardiac stress test on Tuesday morning. If everything checks OK, I'll be in KC on Wed. See you guys then.

Well, I tried, Neal....better that you got out quickly, rather than being in there long enough to get a "patient message," anyway!

You were in my thoughts...hope to be seeing you at the conference!

I agree! Neal, glad you are out and I'm hoping your tests come out fine and you can go and have a great time at the conference!

Prayers and good thoughts really do work!

Flip