Heather Mills - Amputee Forum
Steve C

New fella

Hey all,

Just a quick post to say I'm back. I was on the site here a good few years ago. I'm Steve and I live in the west of Ireland. I work as a illustrator/painter, I also write (one children's book published so far, working on my second) and I work as a television extra with the occasional small role. I became an below knee amputee from a accident while working as a crewman on a ferry here in Ireland back in 2000.

Hi Steve! Just come back from a fantastic holiday in Dublin. I love Ireland! Its beautiful. Stayed in a hotel near Dalkey.

Welcome to the forum...again. I only registered on here a few days ago and find the information on here is great. The people on here are fantastic too!!

Im also below knee (left).

Hi Steve! Just come back from a fantastic holiday in Dublin. I love Ireland! Its beautiful. Stayed in a hotel near Dalkey.

Welcome to the forum...again. I only registered on here a few days ago and find the information on here is great. The people on here are fantastic too!!

Im also below knee (left).

Glad you liked your holiday. Dublin is nice, but I wouldn't find myself there very often. I always get lost!

Ha Ha...I know what you mean! Never seen so many shops in one place..heaven!!!

Hey Steve, this is ann from the other forum....welcome friend... :wink:

Good to have you back,Steve!