Heather Mills - Amputee Forum
crosemeyer

Blog

That's great Chris. All the more reason why you need to go on our cruise. All ships are a smorgasbord of neverending food.

You can add writing to your list of accomplishments. I enjoyed reading your blog. I do wish the type were a bit larger.

As I told you on FB, those empanadas look amazingly good.

I noticed that we (Heather Mills Forum) got a mention on your site. Good for us!!!

That's great Chris. All the more reason why you need to go on our cruise. All ships are a smorgasbord of neverending food.

You can add writing to your list of accomplishments. I enjoyed reading your blog. I do wish the type were a bit larger.

As I told you on FB, those empanadas look amazingly good.

I noticed that we (Heather Mills Forum) got a mention on your site. Good for us!!!

Thanks for the input and kind words, Neal, upped the font size.

Oh dear...fabulous descriptions of wonderful food and very tempting recipes! Just what I need...oh me, oh my...too much temptation!

Seriously, Chris, you write very well and you make me miss my visits to San Diego. Now come on up here to "foodie paradise" (Sonoma and Napa counties) and check out our food scene...especially wonderful during summer and fall with all the local produce up here.