Heather Mills - Amputee Forum
Neal

Our friend Tammie

Tammie (Higgy) had shoulder surgery on Thursday. It is her right, dominant shoulder. I talked with her and she is doing fine. She has some pain, but manageable. I can only imagine how hard it is to move through your daily life without the use of your dominant arm. Crutches, putting on your liner and other things would be so much harder without the use of both arms. She was training her husband, Jon, to help with those daily necessaries.

We should see her back to normal in the next few weeks.

I didn't know. Get all better soon, Tammie. Love you.

Thanks for letting us know, Neal. Tammie, hang in there...after all you've been through, shoulder surgery (while notoriously painful and debilitating) should be a proverbial "walk in the park" for you!

Take good care of her, Jon...we need our Tammie back! :smile:

Thanks all.......Things have been going pretty good..... I'm getting Jon trained really well :biggrin:

What they thought was a simple bone spur was simple, of course... I had a tendon detached from the bone as well.... All is repaired, and going well so far.....but..... it's only been the weekend, and I am just now starting to get bored...

Thanks everyone for all of the get well wishes.... they are much appreciated... Love ya all!!!

Neal, Jon's still wishing you were closer...LMLO.....

Glad to hear from you Tammie. It's great to hear of your progress. Best wishes for a positive outcome of your surgery. :biggrin:

That would be fun!! If we only had someone to feed our critters, we would.....How's the new socket doing?

It's coming along. Still have the cramps, but we're working on it. Results of my blood test have not come back yet.

Tammie, just saw this! Hope you are doing fine and that Jon is helping out :biggrin::biggrin: Feel better soon, Happy Holidays!

Tammie,

Just signed in after being away for way way too long! Hope you heal soon and are not in any pain! (However, I can feel your pain, I broke my wrist a week ago...) It's tough enough with the leg issue. bit no arm as well...DANG!!! If ya want to commiserate, I'm pretty much hanging out at home for the next month!

Lorri

Heavens Tammie, I did not know this was comming up just before Christmas...guess it wouldn't matter; whatever time of the year. Wondered why you have been so quiet. You & Jon have a great Christmas & blessed New Year. :happy:

PS; Get well & feel better soon!!!!!