Heather Mills - Amputee Forum
Sign in to follow this  
ann

UK Amps ... Murrison Review .... opportunity to comment

This really for all amps in the UK who are concerned about the future of NHS prosthetic service provision http://www.limbless-association.org/2012/02/13/murrison-review-your-opportunity-to-comment/

so if you are able to get along to the meeting then that would be brilliant, but if like me, you are unable to attend, would urge you all to email the Project Manager on 01249 468228 or email him at richard.seymour@awp.nhs.uk with your views or comments ahead of the meeting.

Thanks Ann, I can;t get to the meeting but will send comments.

Sue

Thanks, Ann!

Unfortunately, I can't make the meeting either.

But, if anyone can, they should, as there are serious implcations for civilian prosthetic treatment.

Just to let everyone who is sending in comments know that I sent mine in yesterday after telephoning and was advised to send the comments to the email given, I was advised they were on leave but accessing emails. This morning I have received an out of office reply saying that the said person is out of the office and to send anything important, including that related to the said meeting should be sent to

rosie.howarth@awp.nhs.uk so if you have already sent you might want to re-send to this second email address.

They are not making it easy for us are they?