Heather Mills - Amputee Forum
JohnnyV

Celebrating 10 years survivorship 22 March 2012

Celebrating 10 years survivorship of cancer and Limb Loss today. It's great to be here with all of my friends and family. What an awsome journey that has been created with so many new opportunities, causes, friends and associates. Thank you God.

• Like 3

All the best on your anniversary, Johnny!

• Like 1

All the best Johhny, I tried to 'like' your post but apparently there's an error... ?! I've reached my maximum quota for the day... so I'm not allowed to 'like' then as this is my first ever!...

Big congratulations....

• Like 2

3/23/2012

Congrats Johnny,

What a wonderful anniversary to have achieved! May there be many, many more to come!

Enjoy life!

Jane

• Like 1

Wow, John, I didn't realize that you and I were so close in our "anniversary" dates..... 2 weeks to the day... same year.....It will be 10 years for me in just a few short days....The plans that God has for us are amazing in so many ways......

Like you, I thank God every day for the people that I have met along the way, and for Heather for giving us all a safe place to learn and grown into our own as we journey though our life as "amps". In becomming a bk, I have gained so much, and my life is so much richer for it... I have friends that will be with me for the rest of our lives, the good Lord willing...

To Heather and everyone else that I have become acquainted with on here,,, Thank You for being in my life for 10 years.........

• Like 2

I couldn't 'like' it either. But I do like it JV. You're an inspiration to us all. You too, Tammie!

• Like 1

Thank you all for your kind words!!! And special congratulations to you too Tammy!!!!! We have much in common, don't we?

BTW, I got a handle on the 'Like this post' feature and it's been resolved. Thank you for the feedback. What was previously a 0 is now a 25. So you can like up o 25 posts in a 24 hour period AND get credit for it too. I hope that this turns out to be a favorable feature that "I Like". :unsure:

• Like 1

Congratulations to both of you - you are both such great models for others.

• Like 2

Congratulations JonnyV!! I'm sorry i haven't been on here and I just saw this. Thank you for everything that you do for everyone!!

• Like 1

Well, hello stranger! Congrats on your 30th! My 7th sounds absolutely silly next to you guys!

• Like 1

Today is my 8th ampuversary. The accident was Mar 8, but amped on April 5, 2004.

• Like 1

The wife and i had our 37th anniversary in March. Oh wait, that's a different anniversary. Sorry !!!

• Like 1

Funny how many surgeries there are in March and April...my 5th anniversary will be Monday, 4/9...much better off today than 5 years ago :)

• Like 2

Congratulations to you!. Everyday is one more day that you are blessed!

Here's. to another 10!!!!!!!

• Like 2

Congrats on the 10 years!

I'm going on 45 years this coming October 13th.

Wow, 1967 was 45 years ago??!

• Like 1

Well done on the 10 years Johnny and everyone else who have an anniversary coming up.

Its my 42nd anniversary later this week and I've just discovered its the same day as the Titanic went down. Ha ha. Though slightly less years!

• Like 2