Heather Mills - Amputee Forum
SUE TAYLOR

Neuromas are a pain!

Hope it works..... It sounds like it should, Jon.... many diabetics suffer with neuropathy and that's what this is made for. It's to help stop the tingly, burning pain of neuropathy......I hope it works too.....

It's been shipped so I will give a try when it get's in and let you know.

I have nerve damage in my sound foot. Can't wait to hear if this stuff works. May go by Wally World tomorrow and pick some up. Thanks for the info.

Wouldn't it be great if it did!!!! If you notice on the box, it states "Don't bandage too tightly" so it should be safe under a liner...

It won't be under my liner. It'll be on my "good" foot!

I am very sorry to have to report that it did not work for me :sad: That doesn't mean that it won't work for someone else. But another

disappointment trying to find a cure.

Sorry to hear that JV..... I haven't had a problems lately so I still hadn't tried it.........

BTW....................

HAPPY BIRTHDAY JV........ AND MANY MORE :biggrin:

It;s nothing more than capasium. Which can work over time as it is suppose block the substance P which is a pain distributor. Derived from chili peppers. Zostrix is another brand name -Walgreens, Rite-Aide and grocery stores. It takes up to three weeks for the desired affect. Do not get it on an open sore or your eyes wash your hand very well.

It's a given it won't work after just a few try's, it takes a few weeks and multiple applications per day to start working.