Heather Mills - Amputee Forum
Higgy

Hello There

Hi All,

I'm very glad to see the forum back up and running! It is a wonderful means to see what other folks have for ideas, laughs, questions, life and everything else under the sun.

Thanks again,

Jane

• Like 1

Gosh it has been a long long time....sure am glad the forum is back. Hope all R friends R doing OK, I do know that sue has been in the hospital {facebook} and has just gotten home. Hope UR doing better, sue. OK everyone lets try to get caught up on everyone's news. :wink:

• Like 1

Wow ... nice to be back again as missed everyone on this forum.

Not a lot of news to report, leg-wise lots of ups and downs and still struggling with getting prosthetics that fit again, such is the system here, but am on the case again and fingers crossed.

• Like 2

I hope your fittings go well...... I always loose patience with the time thing.......Ideally, it would fit right with the first try on....

• Like 3

Thank you Higgy ..... it did make me chuckle when you said about loosing patience with the time thing .... I kind of did that yesterday .... after around four months of fittings and things not still being right .... but you have to have them right so I think a flip sometimes is justified !!! Hopefully getting back now on track though one probably has to be started again.

Girls, I agree with both of u....I blame it onto not having a good prosthetist for several years., and then I found a fantastic guy that does wonders with your foot/feet/leg :wub: . Also think Cherylm wil be ok when they get the liner straightned out {size}.

Hey...the gang's getting back together! Good to hear from everyone!

• Like 3

More appreciated than ever.

• Like 2

Hi Again to All,

Since the site was down for so long folks may not know it has resumed. Would it be appropriate to have a email notification sent to members on record? Could it logistically be done by those masterfull computer folks?

Jane

• Like 2

apologies if my post appears twice - just lost my wifi as I posted it. It's wonderful the site is back but I only found out by chance, so an email to all would be a good idea if it's feasible. I've missed the friendly contact on the site so hi everyone!

• Like 1

Yay! So glad this forum is back online. I have been checking every week or so and now it is finally back. Thanks to everyone who made this happen.

• Like 1

Hi Again to All,

Since the site was down for so long folks may not know it has resumed. Would it be appropriate to have a email notification sent to members on record? Could it logistically be done by those masterfull computer folks?

Jane

Hi Jane,

Yes. That is the plan. Great minds think alike.

Thank you.

Hi Johnny,

Any update on a time frame that a email blast might happen? Is this a question for you or some one else?

Thanks,

Jane

• Like 1

Hi Johnny,

Any update on a time frame that a email blast might happen? Is this a question for you or some one else?

Thanks,

Jane

Hi Jane,

I had to confirm that notifications was working before I sent it.

Thank you.

Hi All..

I was very glad to get the email that this site was back up and running!! Thank you..

• Like 2