Heather Mills - Amputee Forum
eag

FORUM CHATTER........

Where on earth are all my forum friends? I was afraid this would happen, after being off line for such a long time. :sad: I had such a good time talking back and forth across the "big pond" and thought everyone felt the same., guess I must have been wrong. Yes, I know everyone is very busy, but maybe you could post a couple of lines to at least know what you have been into in absence of the forum.

Thanks gals/guys :wink:

I agree Ann.

I hope that people don't get so caught up in Facebook that they forget about the forums.. We're here for everyone, newbies as well as old-timers...

If they don't take the time to be here for the newbie's, who will?

Everyone was upset when the forum went down, and I received MANY questions about it.. I suppose that it won't matter to them now, if it doesn't make it....

• Like 1

That's a sad thought....I'm hoping that it's simply that folks have gotten "out of the habit" of checking in here after our long absence. I've been trying to get the word out, and I hope that we'll eventually pick up again. This has been a wonderful spot for advice and companionship for so many years...I'd hate to see it become just an archive for information or, worse yet, just fade away.....................

• Like 1

I agree with everything that's been said. I think the forum's been down so long everyone thinks it's closed for good and they've given up checking. An email to everyone? That would do the trick maybe....I don't use Facebook as it's too damned fiddly by half and I HATE the fact that these days anyone who takes a photo thinks they have an automatic right to splash my ugly face all over the Web!!

P.S. It's up to us to make sure it doesn't just fade away - keep posting.

• Like 1

The bulk email blast will hopefully bring some renewed attention this way.

• Like 1

Well thanks for the email. I thought this forum was gone for good! Glad to know you are back up and running!

Freddy

• Like 2

Hi Everybody, here's one from across the pond, happy to have this forum back.

• Like 2

OK amputees, lets keep up the good work, we have just started :biggrin: We have afew that have contacted us since our last post...I know there have been several popping in, but are not posting. Don't be shy, we enjoy all the little tidbits you share. I would hate the fact that new amputees didn't have the same words of wisdom I received when I was a newbie. They shared their experiences and made me feel good about myself as I was feeling low {real low} when I started.

• Like 2

I second that Higgy.......... :rolleyes: