Heather Mills - Amputee Forum
mick

FREMINGTON EDGE

FREMINGTON EDGE

Taken from my web thingy

Today was going to be one of those days that will stay with you for a long time, to start with I was teaming up my old walking partner Yvonne aka Carey Burn as she is known as in some circles and I was also meeting up with the living legend Dave aka lakesnutt for a walk someplace , as you know I have had the pleasure of walking with Dave several times in the past and always enjoyed his company , then just to make my day a lovely lady known as Scaredybob (Kerry) let us know that she would be joining us , in fact it was Scaredybob who actually arranged not only the meet up but the route itself and what a route it was……………. brilliant.

Kerry had a poorly knee, it had been fixed / patched up and she was in that really boring period where she could go out hiking but it had to be a good route i.e. no steep scramble’s or no steps so that meant I should be ok because as you know it tend to have the odd problem with certain terrains and this is one of the reasons I very rarely go out with more than one person as I really don’t want to slow them down or ruin their walk but today this shouldn’t be a problem.

It had been decided that we would all meet up at the small town of Reeth and would have a go at Fremington Edge, this was all good by me in fact it was on my to do list, I was planning to do it last time I was stopping down the Swaledale area but had to cancel it due to 3 foot snow drifts which made it impossible to even get there ……so it was chance for me to tick it off my to do list.

Naturally being a lazy sod I left the choice of route to Kerri, after all only she knew what her knee would let her do and what it wouldn’t so it seemed only logical for her to decide.(that’s my story and I’m sticking to it)

FOR FULL REPORT SEE:

http://www.onefootinnorthumberland.co.uk/FREMINGTON_EDGE_26_05_13.htm

A FEW PHOTOS ENJOY

2ykkhep.jpg

ac6fqd.jpg

2s6207q.jpg

6plyz8.jpg

33yq7iv.jpg

24ky3a8.jpg

Thanks ……………………Mick

Beautiful countryside!!

yes it is & we where very lucky with the weather .

a short clip from today :-

thanks mick

• Like 2

Oh my goodness....now we have sweeping panning shots and inspirational music! That's a lovely one, Mick! :biggrin:

Mick,

I am sold. I want to go with you on one of your adventures! :laugh: Please !!!!!!

• Like 1

That was beautiful!