Heather Mills - Amputee Forum
CaptainKB

It's really quite here

Cute...real cute..... :cool:

Has everyone deserted us for Facebook? I hate Facebook...I really don't understand the attraction of an over-complicated site where people you've never heard of before want to be your 'friend'!For those of us who are no longer in our first flush of youth, it is baffling.

Yes Kate I believe they have. That and the fact that the site was shut down for so long.

Maybe monthly e-mail blasts to members might bring some people back..

Sad isn't it?

Kirk

Yes Kate I believe they have. That and the fact that the site was shut down for so long.

Sad isn't it?

Kirk

Yes, I agree with you...it is sad. We had a great time before the trouble with the web-site. I hope slowly they will jump back in and join us again. We just have to show them "they miss us" :happy: at one time we even wrote stories, one line @ a time. Its summer might have alot to do with it...everyone is so busy.

Just noticed this thread has had 71 views - come on all you silent watchers! Say something! Anything?.... I can hear tumbleweeds....

Sad isn't it?

Kirk

Yes, I agree with you...it is sad. We had a great time before the trouble with the web-site. I hope slowly they will jump back in and join us again. We just have to show them "they miss us" :happy: at one time we even wrote stories, one line @ a time. Its summer might have alot to do with it...everyone is so busy.

Hi Ann, I've been on Holiday, 2 weeks in Tenerife. When something stops you tend to find something else to replace it and get yourself intergrated. It's hard to go back to something and pick up where you left off. Start us off with your first line of a never ending story.

• Like 1

Sad isn't it?

Kirk

Hi Ann, I've been on Holiday, 2 weeks in Tenerife. When something stops you tend to find something else to replace it and get yourself intergrated. It's hard to go back to something and pick up where you left off. Start us off with your first line of a never ending story.

OK....nothing original I assure you. STARTING!!!!!!!!

Once upon a time, long ago...

• Like 1

In a far off land called Lego

• Like 1

In a far off land called Lego, out in the backwoods of,

• Like 1

Six words....? Okay.....!

In a far off land called Lego, out in the backwoods off the town of Nubbly Plastic,

• Like 1

In a far off land called Lego, out in the backwoods off the town of Nubbly Plastic, what a quaint little town.

In a far off land called Lego, out in the backwoods off the town of Nubbly Plastic—what a quaint little town (made of little nubbly-plastic-bricks)—there was a

In a far off land called Lego, out in the backwoods off the town of Nubbly Plastic—what a quaint little town (made of little nubbly-plastic-bricks)—there was a huge building, very suspicious looking.

In a far off land called Lego, out in the backwoods off the town of Nubbly Plastic—what a quaint little town (made of little nubbly-plastic-bricks)—there was a huge building, very suspicious looking. Some Nubbly-Plasticians thought the building was

"Some Nubbly-Plasticians thought the building was a florist. Others thought it was a scuba-diving equipment supply shop, whilst others thought....

Some Nubbly-Plasticians thought the building was a florist. Others thought it was a scuba-diving equipment supply shop, whilst others thought it was a school for scuba-diving zombie florists. But in reality

• Like 1

In a far off land called Lego, out in the backwoods off the town of Nubbly Plastic—what a quaint little town (made of little nubbly-plastic-bricks)—there was a huge building, very suspicious looking. Some Nubbly-Plasticians thought the building was a florist. Others thought it was a scuba-diving equipment supply shop, whilst others thought it was a school for scuba-diving zombie florists. But in reality the building was none of those things. It was

gosh, you're determined not to tell me! Come on Cherylm, you have to tell us what the building really is - the suspense is killing me and the other 100-odd people who are watching BUT NOT CONTRIBUTING TO THE STORY YET (hint hint!)

Is it a bakery? Is it a tailor? a front for MI5/CIA? Can't wait to see.....

What do you think, Kate? Considering your "hint" to our lurking audience, I'm inclined to think the following:

In a far off land called Lego, out in the backwoods off the town of Nubbly Plastic—what a quaint little town (made of little nubbly-plastic-bricks)—there was a huge building, very suspicious looking. Some Nubbly-Plasticians thought the building was a florist. Others thought it was a scuba-diving equipment supply shop, whilst others thought it was a school for scuba-diving zombie florists. But in reality the building was none of those things. It was, instead, a vast warehouse filled with silent, lurking forum-folk who want to keep their moderator working on this story.

Or maybe that was just a front for a joint MI6/CIA operation dedicated to... :cool:

Hmmmmm......

".....or maybe it was a front for a joint MI6/CIA working group dedicated to the arrangements for the 2013 Christmas party.....or dedicated to stopping injuries caused by standing on bits of nubbly plastic and falling over... or dedicated to choosing who would be the next 007.....

or maybe not......Maybe it was just an old warehouse, desperately in need of renovation, attention and activity.... someone to plaster the walls, fix the plumbing and choose a nice mellow paint colour and co-ordinating curtains. Scatter cushions and those little candles in little candle holders. Side lamps with beautiful hand=painted shades and varnished old wooden floorboards.....

Or maybe it was really where the Heather Mills Forum moderators chilled out and stuck pins in effigies of all the forum people who never joined in the storytelling.....

But the truth was, the townspeople had no idea what the place was and it was guarded by high walls, guard dogs. and razor wire so nobody was going to volunteer to get close enough to look. Until one day the Mayor decided to call a meeting in the town hall. (Which was made of bits of Nubbly Plastic of course)."

EAG's turn I think, don't you Cheryl?Or Sparky's?

Oh, excellent story, Kate! And yes, if no-one new is going to jump in to contribute, I at least hope that Ann, Sparky, and Kirk help us keep this "never-ending story" going!