Heather Mills - Amputee Forum
cherylm

Happy B'day Johnny!

I'm usually the one who straggles in late after "birthday threads" are long-finished...but I'm actually starting one here!

Happy birthday, JohnnyV, and thanks for your work in getting this place back up and running!

• Like 1

And Happy Birthday Ann, as well! :biggrin:

(Come on folks...you can wish TWO of our members a great birthday with only ONE forum post!)

sorry, only just seen this, many thanks Cheryl and a belated happy birthday to you also JohnnyV.

• Like 1

Happy belated B-Day Johnny!

"Another year on the right side of the grass" - as well said by the more experienced folks.

Can I ask if a email blast went out letting folks know the site is back? I know you said it was in the works and very well may have been sent but like so many folks our email boxes are inundated with mail.

Another thought would be has the site ever tried to get newspaper article written up about it? Out local papers are always looking for stories - particularly about good things happening in the world. Being just north of Boston - and after the marathon bombing - this area might be a good starting point - or if it has been done - to do again.

Jane

• Like 1

Happy belated B-Day Johnny!

"Another year on the right side of the grass" - as well said by the more experienced folks.

Can I ask if a email blast went out letting folks know the site is back? I know you said it was in the works and very well may have been sent but like so many folks our email boxes are inundated with mail.

Another thought would be has the site ever tried to get newspaper article written up about it? Out local papers are always looking for stories - particularly about good things happening in the world. Being just north of Boston - and after the marathon bombing - this area might be a good starting point - or if it has been done - to do again.

Jane

Yes, an email blast did go out to the forum membership. Previous have been and new articles could be written about this forum to help bring more light to it's existence.

Thank you for the belated birthday wish and your good wishes for the future of our forum Jane.

Hi Johnny,

In curiosity I double checked my own email 's and I didn't get any email blast in the last year. I don't mean to bug you with these questions but I'm not sure where to direct the question. I want to see this site be the great resource to others as it has been to me over the last three years. I realize summer is a tough time with vacations and the like but it just doesn't seem like folks "out there" are even looking. Is this perception just me?

Jane

• Like 1

Hi Johnny,

In curiosity I double checked my own email 's and I didn't get any email blast in the last year. I don't mean to bug you with these questions but I'm not sure where to direct the question. I want to see this site be the great resource to others as it has been to me over the last three years. I realize summer is a tough time with vacations and the like but it just doesn't seem like folks "out there" are even looking. Is this perception just me?

Jane

Jane,

I appreciate your interest in supporting the forum and wanting to give back with your positive energy. I will forward you the email that I sent out in May.

Hi Johnny,

Thanks you, Have a great day!

Jane

• Like 1