Heather Mills - Amputee Forum
Sign in to follow this  
mike 1969

Hi, Mike from the UK

Good evening, my name is Mike. I'm a Bi-Lat BK. I came on here 10 years ago when this first happened and found it a great site and very helpful. I met up with a couple of amps from here and still in contact with my friend Linda from Chicago.

Thought I would pop by again and say hi and see what's new.

Well hi, Mike, and welcome back! There may still be a few old hands around from your past here, and we've gotten some new members as well...I'm sure you'll be able to contribute much with your experience.

Good evening, my name is Mike. I'm a Bi-Lat BK. I came on here 10 years ago when this first happened and found it a great site and very helpful. I met up with a couple of amps from here and still in contact with my friend Linda from Chicago.

Thought I would pop by again and say hi and see what's new.

Hi Mike, I am also a Bi-lat b/k and also in the UK .... not sure how long I have been on here and not sure if I remember you ... but always nice to meet another Bi-lat.

Wow...now there's a blast from the past! Welcome back, Awesome Blue...stick around for a while!

Hi Mike and everyone else too!

Hi, Freddy...good to see you back here, too!

Hi Mike, Freddy and Awesome Blue,

Nice to hear folks dropping back in on the site after being away for a bit.

Freddy - I am just north of you in NH. I've always thought of Worcester as the gateway to the world down south. Many, many trips to my families relations in NY / Conn. area (our orig. stomping ground) and, while she was alive, to my former mother in law who had lived n PA.

I also saw on your info that you lap swim. Are you a endurance swimmer or racer? I'm procrastinating getting to the pool as I write this. I've never raced but I'm not sure I would be considered an endurance swimmer either. Getting in the pool, to keep moving, staying on the better side of the water and breathing work for me.

Jane