Heather Mills - Amputee Forum
eag

CHRISTMAS TIME

:wub::wub: I don't know about anyone else, {BUT} I just love Christmas., all the decorations, cantatas, food and of course we can't forget the Drink. But just look into the kids eyes {sparkle & dancing} why even the adults are acting much more civilized. There is actually love in the air {sometime}.

Just want to wish each and everyone of you the most blessed & healthy Christmas & New Year you have ever had.

:wink: ann

• Like 3

Ann,

I am with you !!!!! :wub::wub::excl::excl:

Wishing YOU the most blessed & healthy Christmas & New Year you have ever had as well as everybody else !!!!!.

• Like 1

I to would like to wish every one a happy Christmas and a healthy new year , but most of all I would like to thank the mods and the few regular posters that still take the time to read and reply to anyone who posts on here , without them this forum would slowly disappear into cyberspace or where ever they go :excl::mad: , I know face book seems to be taking over but being of the older generation I am not really happy over there............. :sad: so once again big thanks all and have a great Christmas

Take care all …….Mick :biggrin::biggrin:

• Like 4

I'll join in on both the "anti-Facebook" and "pro-Christmas" sentiments here! And if others out there are celebrating other mid-winter holidays, may those also be the-greatest-of-their-kind ever!

• Like 1

Wishing you all Love, Peace, Happiness and Mince Pies for Christmas. May it be Face Book-free.....

• Like 1

I'm sure none of you are on the naughty list, so enjoy a very Merry Christmas.

• Like 1

Well , the turkeys been eaten , the last cracker pulled and we're onto the Stilton and Port so all that's left to do today is to wish all of you a very Merry Christmas and here's hoping for a healthy and Happy New Year to come!!

• Like 2

HEAR HEAR TO ALL THOSE GOOD WISHES. May it be a happy and healthy 2014. I am now getting geared up for New Year celebrations - as an expat Scot living in London, we have to lead the way so, folks I shall be sort of dancing the night away come next Tuesday.

A VERY HAPPY FUTURE TO ALL AND MAY THIS YEAR BE THE BEST YET!

• Like 2

AGREE!!!! A very happy future to all & may this YEAR be the best. :biggrin::tongue::laugh::rolleyes:

• Like 2

Wishing you all a very happy New Year and best wishes for the year to come. Thanks to the Heather Mills moderators and other 'workers' in the back rooms of cyberspace who continue to keep the website up, running and safe.

• Like 2

Hi everyone!!!

A big part of me thinks some animals have it right when they hibernate over the winter - but then we'd miss out on all the holiday fun :biggrin:

Sorry I haven't really posted on here, been one of those years since the forum 're-launched' itself. Currently out of work and having no joy trying to find employment - which means I can't blame lack of time for not contributing!

Due to have my third grandchild in the next 2 or 3 weeks, so if I disappear for a while, I will return!

All the best everyone, and may 2014 be as good as it can for you all.

• Like 2

Let's see...I'm upright, I'm walking, I have a lovely prosthesis that fits like a dream, and I have a ticket for what sounds like it's going to be a lovely and rather elegant New Year's Eve gathering..........May 2014 continue in this vein for all of us!

Happy New Year, gang!

• Like 3