Heather Mills - Amputee Forum
kate

Tumbleweed Time again?

Maybe we're all just recovering from the holidays?? I know that I'm still trying to get Christmas all packed up and back into my storage locker! (It's currently all in plastic bins in my living room :blink: )

How are you guys doing?

Yes Kate, always keeping an eye on the forum, but it has been very quiet lately.

As most will know that here in the UK have had the most awful weather, high winds, heavy rain, flooding, power failures etc. etc over the Christmas holiday, warmer than probably some of you have had in Canada and the US, but a milder climate over here often results in more rain than snow, but both have their disadvantages. So do hope everyone here is ok and managed to have a good Christmas and New Year .... hopefully the weather is improving now as we have had a couple of drier and sunny days over the past week, hopefully its not our turn for the snow.

I'm just crazy busy at work this month...... Our office is one of them doing the Affordable Care Act applications...... Plus, remember I now work for a Center for Independent Living..... They can keep you mighty busy........ :blink::biggrin: but, I love it.....

• Like 1

I have been off this site quite awhile, had trouble connecting with the forum for some reason, working fine now. Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to every one.