Heather Mills - Amputee Forum
SteveMDFP

Charity Ski Event Mon, Feb 10 at Whitetail Resort, Mercersburg, PA

The Two Top Mountain Adaptive Sports Foundation, a nonprofit based at Whitetail Resort in Mercersburg Pennsylvania, is one of America's newest adaptive sports programs for people with disabilities. This rapidly growing program services wounded troops in the nearby Baltimore/Washington region, as well as civilian athletes with a wide range of disabilities.

On Monday, they will hold their annual 100K Vertical Challenge. Ten teams and 30 individual will ski over 100,000 vertical miles. You can come to Whitetail to cheer them on, or sponsor the event from the comfort of your own home.

Proceeds will support the work of the Foundation in providing sports education and training to people with a range of disabilities, both winter and summer.

News articles about the Foundation and the Challenge can be read here and here.

Best wishes,

Steve

The Two Top Mountain Adaptive Sports Foundation, a nonprofit based at Whitetail Resort in Mercersburg Pennsylvania, is one of America's newest adaptive sports programs for people with disabilities. This rapidly growing program services wounded troops in the nearby Baltimore/Washington region, as well as civilian athletes with a wide range of disabilities.

On Monday, they will hold their annual 100K Vertical Challenge. Ten teams and 30 individual will ski over 100,000 vertical miles. You can come to Whitetail to cheer them on, or sponsor the event from the comfort of your own home.

Proceeds will support the work of the Foundation in providing sports education and training to people with a range of disabilities, both winter and summer.

News articles about the Foundation and the Challenge can be read here and here.

Best wishes,

Steve

Just saw this post, wish I had seen it earlier. Im in the Philadelphia area, will try to make it on Monday if possible.

That's great news. I read about this on-line. I volunteer for the SEWASP South East Wisconsin Adaptive Ski Program. I was a volunteer ski instructor prior to my accident and was able to work with our ski area to bring the adaptive program in. Now there are two programs in the state.

That's me post accident in my avatar. AKA with a X-T9 knee and a C-Leg shhhh don't tell Otto Bock

Keep up the volunteering, it's a great cause and our program id free to the participants and their entire family.