Heather Mills - Amputee Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Gizmo

kaz????

Obviously message transferral does not always work in this forum. I have sent PMs, e-mails etc. and only some arrive... I have been wondering why people do not reply to my PMs or e-mails but now I understand that they simply not get them...

Kaz, if you are still awake and online, please get in touch - I will check every 10 minutes or (unless i fall asleep...)

xxx

Gizmo

GIZ GURL , I have trying to reach you but my e-mails get bounced . Is your trusty rusty computer telling you to stop over working it ? :D :D :D I'll try agin later , hope you are well .

mj

Hi Marianne,

as mentioned above, there seems to be some problem occasionally. Johnny, the moderator contacted me yesterday and we tried to check it out - but of course it worked flawlessly. Kaz sent me like five mails yesterday and only two arrived - so there is definitely something wrong.

So whoever tried to contact me and did not get a reply, please do not think I am rude or ignoring people - I just do not get your messages!

Marianne, I also wrote you a PM or mail (can´t remember which one - did you get this one??)

Anyway, I am glad that you are back (and look, now there is even a face to associate with the name... a redhead!!) and the way it sounds you seem to making progress in your homework, right?

When I come tonight, I will try to see if you are online!

xxx

Gizmo

HI GIZ GURL , I don't think I received any e-mail from youbut them after I read that you are having computer thinhie probelms , I guess I know why . As for the hair thing , I was bored one day and decided to have it dyed . I was going to go with purple but decided on this for now .

Now , lets talk about your " homework " . Well , maybe let's NOT talk about it ... so much going on that I will tell you about it if we hook up later today . My rear end is STILL sore from you kicking around like that ( ouch )

Talk later , thanks for being there ,

mj

Hey Giz,

got your plugs in the right sockets yet ?? :rolleyes::blink: :D

Har dee har!

Kaz

To Kaz and Marianne

Sorry not to have gotten back to you last night - I came home from the gym and was really half dead (does not happen very often..) I just fed my cats and my neighbor´s cats and hit the sack.

I checked very quickly if you were online, Marianne, but you were not or you were hidden. And thanks for your mail, Kaz, I will try to get back to you tonight, if I do not come home too late.

There is definitely something wrong with my e-mail account (it worked without a problem for 6 or 7 years..); i will look into that today.

Have a nice day (or night in Marianne´s case)

xxx

Gizmo

GIZ is off to the gym . Hmmm , now I know how she gets to be able to kick rear ends so hard . :D :D :D

mj

Hey Gurlies,

i've just got home and noone is online...where are y'all ???

Gizmo is too busy with her kick-boxing lessons :D and MJ is sat google-eyed in front of the TV watching the Grand prix in Bahrain.... :lol:

I don't know....! Anyway, good night all!

ciao K.