Heather Mills - Amputee Forum
Gizmo

What do you all look like?

Hi,

I agree that it's nice to see the faces behind the posts. That having been said, here's a picture of me & my boys. Hope to see some more of you guys join us. B)

Linda

post-12-1088711300.jpg

I agree that is a nice thing to do, being able to see the person behind the name. Only I don't how :( perhaps maybe someone will give me a clue. :angry: Does it have to be with a digital camera? Because I don't own one, yet anyways. I have a hard time keeping up with all this high tech stuff, by the time I get things figured out, they become old and obsolete...... it dwriving me cwazy!! :blink: :lol:

Sheila LBK

Southern Maine USA

Keep Smiling :)

You don't need to get it from a digital camera. If you have a scanner you could scan a normal photograph in. Some photo-shops can do this for you as well. You then have a file on disk which you add as an attachment to your message.

iSheila if you don't have a camera or scanner,you can take a selection of photo's to a photo shop and get them put onto a disc, you can then load them onto your pc for posting,emailing, etc

Thanks for the help, but as you see, there is no pic yet. :( I do have a scanner, but when I go to attach the pic here, it says, "error, this type of file cannot be uploaded"??? Hopefully I'll get it worked out one of these days, so you can all see my pretty face!!!! :rolleyes: :P :D :lol: :lol: ;)

Sheila LBK

Southern Maine USA

It is better to have failed at the attempt, than to have never tried.

Sheila,

That's what kept happening to me. You have to make your photo smaller. Have you got microscoft picture it 2000, if so you can resize your photo after scanning it.

Hope this works.

Pam :rolleyes:

hope you get this ok

Nope it didn't work, sorry guess I'll have to try some more.... phew :angry:

Lets try again......

OOPS!!! back to the drawing board!!! :angry: :lol:

Even if we never get to see you, its been a good laugh anyway :lol:

Pam

XXX

Hey you think you're laughing now, wait'll you see my picture!!!! :angry: :P :lol: :lol:

Sheila

Thanks Linda, now lets see if this works!!! If not, Johnny herrrrrrrre I come!!! :lol:

Sheila

What fun to see debbie and josh! Thanks for that bright spot, debbie! You look like a fun mom!

Judy

What fun to see Debbie and Josh! Thanks for taking the time to do that Debbie! You look like a fun mom!

Judy ;)

Oops! Just realized I posted this twice...well maybe I mean it twice as much as I thought!

Hi Sheila,

:D :lol: :D poor Tweedy is having a tough time staying adrift up there ...those lil wings a battin'. .. hehehe

What's the latest? Please keep us updated :lol:

Hey Kaz, not only tweety, so am I down here!!!! :P :D :lol:

I think the whole forum has tried to help me, (a big thanks) I'm wondering if maybe it isn't the pic and not the computer!!!! :lol: :lol: :blink:

I don't have much spunk left in me today, this picture dilema may have to be continued, so stay tuned everyone!!! :blink: :lol: I'm so tired now, I'm not even gonna tell ya where I'm from!! :lol: :lol:

Sheila

Hey Sheila,

Wake up! Your pic is on your profile. (yippie) Problem though, it's too small to really see you. (boo) Nice boat.

You're getting closer to getting your picture on the thread. :D

Linda

Now I wonder how that got there!!! :blink:

Hey Linda, it's probably best, you can't see me in that one, it came out soooo blurry, that was taken when I was just learning how to scan a picture, sorta like the fun I'm having now!!!! :blink: :lol:

Sheila

Thanks Johnny ;)

This is a test too!!! :lol: :lol:

Yup, I'm still at it guys!!! :angry: However, if this one don't take, then I'm going to Wal-Mart tomorrow and have it put on a disk. Because if I keep going on this way, by the time I get it figured out, I probably won't know what the ---- to do with it!!!! :P :D :lol:

Sheila, LBK

Southern Maine USA

It is better to have failed at the attempt, than to have never tried.

Yeahhhhhh I finally got something put there!! B) But now I gotta figure out why its so small and blurry, so back to the drawing board!!! :D

CONGRATULATIONS SHEILA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'm proud of you. :D Admittedly it's not the best picture, but it is an attached picture nonetheless. I removed my test shot. You have that option if you click edit on your post.

I did have fun following your posts!

Take care,

Linda