Heather Mills - Amputee Forum
Afet

NEW LOOK BOARD

I've noticed this evening that this forum has got a new look. Thank you to whoever took the time to do it (Johnny???). I like the new features. It obviously shows that our forum is expanding!

Thanks! :D

I agree I like it as well..... Is there a way of changing the font size so it will stay... The letters are pretty small... ???? Help me I'm computer stupid.. LOL

Yes, I like it as well, but agree with Brenda the letters are very small. I have my glasses on and it's still quite a strain on my eyes..... help!!! :D

Sheila, LBK

Maine- USA

Keep Smiling :)

Thank you to the powers that be who have so kindly made everything look so sleek:)

The new board looks really good - thanks to whoever did it! :D

Font size, if you have a computer like me you can change the font size of the whole screen. If you drop down view section on the toolbar in your main window, then choose font size you can change it to be bigger. This may not work but its worth a try!

Liz x

I just fixed that. Thanks for bringing it to may attention. We can now continue to wish people Happy Birthday via the calendar. Any other glitches or burps, please let me know.

Regards,

Thanks for fixing that little prob Johnny.

Mind i say "little" i wouldn`t know where to start, i just about manage to type and post.

You might be able to help me with a "little" problem i have with my pc.

I had to re-boot it a while ago, it crashed and we lost everything. I did as the instructions said and put in the re-boot disc and it seemed to work fine, restoring windows XP, word etc.

Trouble is we cannot save anything from websites. This as you can imagine is a "big" prblem for my son, he uses the pc a lot for his homework and these next 2 years are important for his education. He needs to get excellant results in his exams as he wants to go to uni and become a sports physio.

Can you help at all.

Lesley, Chester UK

Okay, I must have missed something (which is nothing new)! Birthday calendar?????

Caroln

Left side of my brain kicked in and I actually looked at the top of my screen and saw the calendar!! Some days I just amaze myself!

Caroln