Heather Mills - Amputee Forum
JohnnyV

Keeping Track of Who is Who

Since LILI has been so good about giving some of us all of these additional names, it could be confusing for a newcomer to figure out who the heck that is being referred to in some of the posts. (And LILI, I am in no way going to participate in any can of worms unless it's for some relaxation fishing. B) You can still continue giving people names. The powers that be don't want to take all the fun out of what you have so generously contributed to this great place that we all enjoy being a part of, and that you help to make very special. BTW LILI, you have bumped me as being the number 2 top poster on the forum you posting tart you. Lets's do the bump baby ! ! Congratulations LILI ! ! ! Brenda, as you like it, you've got some real competition catching up with you. Couldn't be a better person to be running side by side with.)

Some of you have included these names in your signatures, and I would encourage you all to do the same. Make good use of the signature, as it appears in every posting that you have ever made, past and future, and you can change it whenever you want. (You can read a great deal about a person, like with hand writing analysis, by the size of their signature, huh Brenda. :unsure: LOL )

But the idea is to help other people follow all of the wild and zanyness that we create here on the forum.

So let's see how creative you can get with your signatures.

Your comments as always are appreciated.

Kidest Regards to All,

Ha but here is the problem , what if Lili gets mad at us and decides to change our name to something we DON'T like , would we still put THAT new name up ? :P :P :P

Hmm , wait , today i had my weekly date with my shrinky dink lady and once i got home , my mom told me that i was not all there . I called her a witch and she called me nuts . My dad also jumped into the discussion and he suggested that i was crazy and am in need some real help . I reminded him that i just got bACK from the shrink and have beeb going once a week for a while now . I called HIM a senile old goat . Even my girlfriend thought I was not myelf today and called me bitchy . Now , WHY would i want to put these names on my whatever you call it thingie .

mj

aka : slushy gurl

aka : harley

aka : anything else Lili wants to call me :P

´╗┐Hi MJ,

I don't INVISION (play on word) LILI ever getting mad at us, but if she does, I'm sure that we deserved it, and she can call me what ever she wants. I just don't have to repeat it, if I don't like it. And you don't have to use your whatever you call it thingie (signature) if you don't want to. It was just a suggestion that will save you some typing time, each time you make a post, and you can change it any time that you want to If you ever need help with any of the forum tools like the signature, just let me know and I will try to help walk you through it.

I don't think that you would want to put any of those names that you mentioned in your signature. Tomorrow is another day MJ.

Wishing you only the best,

Johnny,

I love the names that Lili and Afet gave to me.... I to come to whatever someone calls me unless it's late for dinner.. LOL

I know Lili is really giving me a run for my money on the posting isn't she but I don't mind running with her.... or running from her... LOL

She must not like me. I havn't seen any of the names she's called me :(

Still feeling bad about lilli not calling me names.... :(