Heather Mills - Amputee Forum
ampskier

Let's set a new record

I think it might be cool to set a new record for one day posts. If everybody come on and puts on a post may 15th or 15 may depending on where you are. Can evereybody make it on this day and put up a post? Eather start a new thread or give a reply.

Eric

Johnny if you think this might crash the site....well you have 3 weeks to get ready

LOL

Okay Eric,

Count me in on May 15th, or 15th May. I am not fussy which one.

With all the different time zones we won`t crash the site will we ? :o

Lesley, Chester UK

I'm IN! Will have to think of something fun to post!

Judy

LBK

Utah

I think we should go from 12:00 am-1159pm GMT (England time) just to make sure. That's almost 24 hours so if we spread it out I don't think it would be a problem. Johnny?

Eric

Hope you come back soon

I'm up for that, it's on my calendar :huh:

Pam

Cheshire

UK

Roses are red

Violets are blue

I'll be here

with the rest of you :D

Best as.....

Steve

(Who was having a dodgy, oops I mean doggie poetry moment :P )

Johnny V, your posting, face and all, cracked me up! I hope we dont bring hell to your life on the 15th!

Judy

Utah

Lbk

As you all know I'm the big posting queen (didn't do it on purpose) so you can count me in....

Why I'd luv to 'CRASH' a party!!! :P

Sheila LBK

Maine USA

Keep Smiling :) ......... ( Johnny V :o )

Hi Ampskier,

I would love to but I am not going to be in my house from May 2nd to the 4th of June. What a bummer, I will be in Brasil babysitting my two grandsons. By the way can anybody tell me how to use the funny faces. I think they are so cute!

Love ,

Dea

Dear Dea, :D

I'm so sorry that you won't be able to be with us on the 15th of May for the Mass Mayhem that is scheduled for here on the forum. Hopefully there will still be a forum when you get back, if it survives that day. :huh:

In regard to your technical question, it is fairly easy. Just click on the Clickable Smiles as you are typing in the text of your post where you want them to go. The real secret to learning the software of the forum is to use the Preview Post button before submitting your post so that you can edit and correct any errors or glitches that you may have accidentally created, before you actually post it to the board. You can make so much more progress after you have played around to get things just the way that you want.

I will do my best to make sure that you have a forum to come back to. We will miss you while your gone, and look forward to your return when you get back.

Have a great time with your grandsonsl. It sounds like a lot more fun to me. Do you need any help babysitting in Brasil ??

Best regards, :)

Johnny,

Is there any way you (or I) can send out a mass mailing to all our members about this THING I've started?

Eric,

Bulk email is an administrative function that you do not have. I have some impact concerns with doing this, so I would rather not fuel it in this way.

As you know in the last week, we have updated the forum software. This project is still in progress. So my hopes are that there is still more to come, preferably without any glitches or burps.

Thanks so much for your enthusiasm.

Regards,

If you need more time we can move the date to break the record.

Eric

Huston we a GO for may 15th

Why don't we set up an all day chat room on YAHOO on the 15th?