Heather Mills - Amputee Forum
LILIQUOI

Thank You

Lili gurl , i am praying ya chickie and hope like mad that you will make a full recovery . Besides , who else is qualified to re-name us the way you do ? Hmm , i think that onc3ee we know more about how your doing , i may just have to dye my hair SKY BLUE to clebrate your improved sight .

Good luck Lili, we are gonna miss you but as it will improve things for you then it will be worth the wait.

Post as soon as you feel up to it and let us know how you are.

Lots of (((HUGS))) and KISSES sent to you from me. :)

Hi Lili,

Having surgery on a weekend? you must have a very dedicated doctor! Glad you will have your twitch mended and if you get the bonus of improved visability, WOOT! I wish you good vibes and a quick recovery, we miss you when you aren't amongst us :)

Hey Lili,

Just wanted to wish you all my best with your upcoming surgery. Bet it feels weird going into hospital again. Anyway, I'm sure everything will work out just fine. You'll be in my thoughts and prayers.

I myself have been away from the forum these past two weeks too - not a holiday, but a holiday from my PC! I have checked in every now and again though, and when I saw your post, I couldn't NOT reply. So, here's wishing you every success with your surgery. Love you lots!

Good Luck Lili and yes I agree, it sure would be a 'BIG HOOT', so my fingers are crossed for ya girl. I had laser surgery done on my left eye a few years back, do to glaucoma and to me, there's no other way to go. It's faster and painless. Plus I was in and out the same day, with a few restrictions and that was it. I'm sure things will be fine for you as well.... stay B) I'll be waiting to hear, as we all will be, when you get the green light!! ;)

Sheila LBK

Maine USA

Keep Smiling :)

Lili,

I'll be thinking of you and pray that all goes well for you. Please post an update when you are able to. Take care and I wish you a speedy recovery.

Lili, had to add my good wishes for your surgery and recovery. It wont be the same around here without you, you know that. We will all be watching for that first posting after you are recovered and seeing WELL.....

Know we are all behind you 100%!

Judy

LBK

Utah

Lili,

Here's to a speedy recovery my friend! You will definately be in my thoughts on Sat. I just know it's gonna be awfully quiet here without you! ;)

Sending much love and huge healing hugs,

Janet :rolleyes:

Hi Lilli,

My thoughts and prayers are with you.

Take care and behave yourself!

Steve

(Who wonders if there was any point in telling Lilli to behave herself. Is it possible for her to do this? Can I imagine her doing so :rolleyes:

Naw, ;) )

Good luck for this weekend!

:D

(((( good wishing thoughts heading your way from the south of england)))))

Liz x

Hi Lili

I wish you the best of luck! I will pray for your recovery and for the doctor do the best that can be done. I look foward to seeing your post when you make it back.

See ya :)

Clint

Hello Lili,

Good luck on the 8th, I'm sure you'll do fine. Thanks again for the words of encouragement, now it's my turn to return the favor. I'll be waiting to hear of your success and hopefully improvement. Until then best of luck to you.

Good Luck for tomorrow.

You'll be back in a couple of days giving us hell!

Love Pam

XX

Lil,

GOOD LUCK for tomorrow - go get em girl!! :P

Take Care and we'll all be here when you get back.

P.S. Pity your not in Wales - you could've passed my number to a few of those lovely drs. :rolleyes: - I can live in hope!!!! ;)

TAKE CARE

Sue - Cardiff - UK :rolleyes:

Lilli,

You are such a coppy cat! ;)

Good luck too you.

Golly geez I take one day off from the forum and everything goes to hell. My coputer is running annoyingle slow right now. I really really need a new one put can't spend the money right now due to the fact I'm losing my job in a week and some jerk won't quit so I don't have the job I was promissed in Febuary.

Anybody need a welder? I'm very good.

Good luck lilli

Eric

Short note to Eric ...... Come and work in our snowfields in Australia ...... our ski season is just starting

Debbie

LILI,

and from me, all the best and a speedy recovery!