Heather Mills - Amputee Forum
Brenda

My mother in law

I just wanted to let you all know that my mother in law passed away this morning at 2:16am. I might be off for a few days and hopefully I can catch up on any posts that I have missed sometime soon. I'll be back as soon as I can.

I'm sorry I haven't been able to give this board my all reciently and will do my best very soon.

Sorry to here of your loss Brenda.

Tonya

Brenda , i am sooooo sorry to hear this news . I hope you will stay strong and remember that we , your other family will be here always for you , thinking about you and praying for you and your family . When your ready gurl.....

Hi Brenda! I'm so sorry to hear about your mother in -law. I will remember you and your family in my prayers. Wendy

Dear Brenda,

Sorry to hear about your Mother in law........ my thoughts are with you too.

Debbie

Dear Brenda,

Please know that we are all here for you and your family. I know that it has been been challenging for your family through the difficult time that she had been struggling with her illness. Remamber the best moments that you shared with your mother in law, and continue to celebrate the spirit of her life that remains in the people who's lives that she had a positive influence on.

Sincerely:

Brenda,

So sorry to hear your news. My thoughts and prayers are with you and your family at this time.

May your family find comfort in one another.

Sue and family - Cardiff - UK

Brenda,

I hope that soon the happy memories of your mother in law will replace the pain of her passing. You have touched so many, dear lady, and we all send our comfort to you and to your husband and family.

Blessed be.

-m-

Brenda,

Please except my most heartfelt condolances for your loss.

Take your time, we'll be here!

Sending huge gentle hugs your way! :blink:

Janet

I am so sorry that she is no longer able to be with your family. I hope you will all get the chance to come together and share your stories of her and celebrate her life. ((((Big Hug))))

You give way more than your fair share of support here. Don't feel badly about taking some time off.

Eric

Brenda, I'm very sorry to hear about your Mother-In-Law. May you all find comfort in sharing the good memories. My thoughts and prayers are with you and your family.

Sheila

Brenda,

I'm very sorry to hear of your mother-in-laws passing, I hope that you and your family receive the comfort that you need during this time. Until you're ready to return, take care of your self and your spirit.

Brenda

I'm so sorry to hear your sad news. I've been thinking of you since you mentioned her recently and will continue to send my thoughts your family's way. Please don't feel bad about not posting - you've contributed so much already its time we gave you a shoulder to lean on.

Best Wishes

Mandy

Brenda, just want to add my condolences. If you need a shoulder to cry on, you have my number. I really feel for you, and your family, during this hard time. Huge your girls for me. It is so hard to lose a grandma. And your husband....tell him all of our thoughts are with him also.

Call or post when you are back to regular life. Thinking of you while things are not so "regular".

judy

lbk

utah

Thank you everyone for your kind words my family and I really appreciate all the thoughts and prayers.

Brenda, I'm sorry for your family's loss. Keep the memories close. You'll be in my thoughts and prayers.

Take care.

Caroln

Today we had the memorial very small and simple but very nice. A lady from the church told the minister today that she would sing the two songs that we had picked and she did a beautiful job.

Brenda

I am sorry for your loss of a family member. But remember, she isn't really gone for good! You all will be together again some day :) . I will pray for you and yours.

Clint