Heather Mills - Amputee Forum
ampskier

The time has come

It is now May 15th in England. Time to break the record. Are you with me?

Every body post today

Hi,

Ok it's still the 14th in Chicago, but since Eric pointed it out, I'll chime in now. God knows I'd forget tomorrow. So......happy 15th eve!

Linda

*(Thanks Eric for placing me in the top two!) :blink:

Hi Everyone, it's 07.43 here in the UK. I've posted this before I've had breakfast :o

Have a great day everyone.

As always

Steve

(Who has now got the munchies and is going to get breakfast :P )

Hi, everybody,

have not forgotten you, but have been very busy both at work and with my trip preparations. Weather is great so I won´t be home a lot today to be able to post a lot, but I will try to squeeze in some posts between house cleaning, going to the pool/gym and trying to find a sleeping bag 1) in which I fit 2) which fits into my new trolley-backpack... Big challenge..

Regards,

Uschi

The 15 th has nearly finished over here in Australia.

Good thing I`m addicted to this forum and dial up every day !

Debbie

Hey ? what ? where? :blink:

Just checking in - Roger and out.

I hope we aren't going to be the cause of some explosions going off in Johnny's office , system overload , hehehe :D :lol: :D

I`m in, wasn`t gonna miss out but the weather is good and i intend being out of the house as much as possible, so i am posting now.

I will look in again later to see how things are going.

One thing we had best keep the posts short, but please we do need more people to post, so COME ON THE REST OF YOU, DON`T LEAVE IT TILL IT`S TOO LATE.!!

where I am it is now 12:09am on the 16th - but it's still the 15th for most of you.

Does this count as a post on the 15th?

I reckon all posts should count until the last place on earth (where ever that is )has seen out 15th May.

But best for Eric to answer that one really. What do you reckon Eric, does it count.

I'm tires , i'mm pooped , i drained and i love every minute of it . I guess this is a post too eh? GIZ gurl , haven't heard from you in ages . What's up with that gurl ? Have a great safe trip and remember .... damn , now i forgot what i was goin g to say . ( damn brain cells ) Am i thonly one who needs my beauty sleep or are there others who have been missing it lately . hehehehehehe

May 15 2004 900am in ohio usa and it is raining. Doing more painting today.

Tonya

Not my work but i hope this expresses the value of our wonderfull forum .

post-7-1084629111.jpg

Hi, it's May 15th in Maine and it's absolutely gorgeous out, so heading up to the boat, have a great day everyone!!! B)

Sheila LBK

Maine USA

Keep Smiling :)

Hi it's May 15th at 12:13 pm in Florida. I had a 5K run this morning so had to do that before I could come and post anything. It's raining here on and off but other than that it's a great day.

Come on people post so we can beat our all time record and Johnny you'll have to let us know how we did K?

Its 7:03 in the Uk and I'm posting now as I fogot earlier in the day! Have had a great day in the forrest playing with my aunt's dog. Had fun but am probably in trouble with my pros as I've managed to rip my cosmesis on the foot - no idea how but I don't think he'll be too pleased!

Oh well, Happy Posting!

Liz x

Hi all,

Sorry, been in the garden all day - enjoying the sun shine.

Happy posting evertone. B)

Sue - Cardiff - UK :P

It is 12:15pm here on the west coast of Canada :D

post-7-1085000917.jpg

Hi

It is a rainy 2:20 Pm afternoon in Kentucky.

See ya

Clint

It's almost over - it's almost the 16th! :o It's 23.48 here in the UK. Thought I'd better post before the day's out. Had friends come to see me today so I've only just managed to come on just now. Glad to see that the forum was still here though! :D

Well, it is still the 15th here in Minnesota! It is cold and gloomy. My ex died this past week and has been the week from hell. Sad story of a poor man who could never beat alcohol and now it has taken his life. We were married for 20 years and it is still hard to believe that he's gone. Been cleaning out his house all day and would like to crawl in bed and disappear for a while. Decided to come on the site instead and so glad I did. I can always count on a smile! Thanks everyone.

Caroln

May 15th - 2004 56 posts

Congratulations everyone on creating a great team effort, as you always do on this forum. I regret that we didn't exceed our record of 95 posts in one day, but it was nice hearing from everyone who did participate.

Keep up the wonderful team spirit that we have all learned to love ! ! !

You know what this means Johnny

We have to try again.

I think we need to be more organised next time. I am sure there were a lot of new members that didn`t know what we were up to.

I reckon we need a couple of volunteers to pm people on the day to let them know what we are trying to do, this way we catch new members even if they sign up that same day, it would also take into account the different time zones around the world. We should catch just about everyone.

I wouldn`t mind setting aside an hour or two to keep an eye out as people sign in,then tell them what is happening and ask them to contribute by posting in a specific thread set up ready on the day.

What do you reckon, can it work ?

Meggy's right. We need to try again...

Eric

I agree, but with the weather getting so good, it's hard to do with everyone wanting to enjoy the outside. Computers are getting used less this time of year because of it.