Heather Mills - Amputee Forum
marianne

Leaving for a short while ...

Slushy Gurl ( that would be me ) is leaving with my dad for a daughter / dad trip later this week for about a wek maybe a bit longer . Lots of things ned to be answered and talked about and , i am glad that i have this chance to be with my dad to just this . So whle i am away , no doubt , the spelling quality will increase greatly as will the grammar so , enjoy this time without me because when i come back , well , who knows whut colors my hair wil be , who knows what cloths i will have and who knows how sane i will be / stay .

On a serious note however , i realy need to say a huge thanks to ALL of you for alowing me to be myslef and to be accpted for who i am here . I really at home at here and feel welcomed here by everyone , so , for that alone , a HUGE THANKS . I hope to be re-emergized upon my return and look forward to " coming home " .

((((((((((((((( hugs to all of you ))))))))))))))

MJ,

I hope you and your dad have a lovely trip and we'll be here for you when you return.

That's so special MJ, that you and your Dad will be able to spend some time together enjoying each other's company, while discussing whatever it is you want to. I really miss my Dad, died a year ago last Nov, he was just always there to chat about whatever was on my mind. Of course, most of the time, he'd let me do the chatting and then when I was through, he'd say, " well that was interesting, now what do ya wanna talk about"?? :lol: So take advantage girl of every moment you can share with him. B)

Personally speaking, I wouldn't want ya to be anything but 'yourself', even if your hair is purple or green or blue, :lol: it doesn't change who you are and that's what counts the most. So just come back home being your friendly self and we'll all be here waiting. I hope you relax and have a GREAT time with your Dad. B)

Sheila LBK

Maine USA

Keep Smiling :)

MJ,

Good luck with your dad. Family is the most important thing. Second is your friends. You have a lot of friends here and you give a lot of good suport here too. Have a good time and y'all hurry back, 'ya hear?

Eric

Have a fabulous trip! We will look forward to your stories and latest stylings :D

BOOO HOOOOO ! :(

MJ GURL, what are we going to do without ya???

YM has lost it's best customers...hehee :lol: ;)

Have a safe trip...

Have a wonderful, safe trip, see you soon.

Tonya

Have a lovely time, don`t forget to take a breath every now and again and please give you dad some room to speak as well.

No seriously ( lol!!) enjoy yourself. :)

Wish i was off somewhere nice :(

Hey MJ,

The internet will not be the same without you. You will me missed.

I think a great deal of family time, and have a 5 1/2 year old daughter. So I have the highest respect for your Dad in taking the quality time out to spend with his daughter.

Enjoy this precious time with your Dad and make the most out of it.

We look forward to your safe return.

Kindest regards,

The tripping dad and daughter

It can't come too soon ,

tomorrow at noon,

i'll be with my dad ,

but i wont feel sad ,

we'll go for a walk ,

well have a great talk ,

i'll shed a few tears ,

maybe confront a few fears ,

so its off we go ,

to where i don't know ,

we'll see a few sights ,

will have a few fights ,

we'll go for a drive ,

we will survive,

we'll be out in the wild,

with dad at at my side,

but at the end of the day ,

i'll only have one thing to say ,

dad i love you ,

and you know that i do ...

To all my freinds , i'm leaving at around noon tomorrow and will be back whenever dads truck pulls back into the driveway . Wow , too many emotions flying around right now but i know it will all be worked out .

".... make this moment last a little bit longer , make the sensation a little bit stronger .. "

( Getty Lee ... RUSH )

post-7-1084845559.jpg

Hi MJ-I echo what Sheila says really because I miss my Dad very badly since he died 4 1/2 years ago. After my amputation we were much closer for quite a long time-he CAMPED outside the hospital for a week when it first happened as he had a VW camper at the time and I was quite a long old way from home for him to do the trip daily. I do regret deeply that we somehow drifted apart in the years leading up to his death, although it was very complicated because it was mostly to do with his wife who I could not get on with in any way shape or form and in hindsight I dont think I could change a lot of it even if I'd wanted to sadly.

I hope you both have a wicked time together; you are truly a girl after my own heart especially regarding the hair and music :)

MJ--have a great time with your dad. My kids' dad just died last week and I feel very sad that they will never be able to take trips and talk with him. Treasure the time, no matter what it is. And try to be yourself like you are with us! Talk to you when you return.

Caroln