Heather Mills - Amputee Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Sheila

Spaceship Sighting

I heard on the news the other day, about a spaceship sighting in Utah. OK Judy, you been keeping secrets from us girl??? :P :lol: It must of been all over the news out there, so do they think it's a hoax or Bin Laden?? :lol: I can't help but think one of these times we're going to be sitting here joking about it and those little guys will be swaming us..... yikes!! :blink::unsure:

Sheila LBK

Maine USA

Keep Smiling :)

Well if you ask me I will say it is Bin.. he has been gone from Afganistan and probable ended up where nobody expect him to be in the great Mormon state

<_< of Utah Hey now, :unsure: I am in Brasil and I just met 4 great mormons from Utah.

You guys crack me UP! No, I have not heard about our UFOs....dont worry, it is probably just my boys screwing around, tricking the air force! I assume they are going to bed at nights, when I kiss them and send them to their rooms..but hey, I am one legged by then and cant check up on them...watch them be out in the backyard, sending signals into space!

We are the great Mormon state, although we are some of the handful of people that are NOT.....I grew up baptist, husband grew up Catholic, so now we are Lutheran, good fit in the middle. I have to say we were a bit scared about moving here last year but have found nothing but a warm reception, even from our mormon neighbors. There are mormon churches everywhere, I mean EVERYwhere, but they are very family oriented and strive to be good citizens so it is a nice climate to raise kids. And since we had four kids before we moved here, we fit right in!

I will take a peek outside tonight, see if I see your UFOs.....if I do, I will invite them in and ask their intentions...you think I should serve them Pepsi or Orange Juice?...Skim milk or Whole?... :P

Judy

utah

LBK

Hi Judy, well the boys sure did a good job, cause it looked pretty real. :D You know, I can't remember if it was Fox News, but one of those stations, showed a picture of it. They also sighted one, I think it was New Mexico, a month or so, before this one was seen in Utah. Hey, you don't suppose...... Nahhhh, I was dreaming of Hawaii that night!! :P :lol:

I believe there are good and bad people in every religion, rather it be mormon or whatever. My nephew who lives in California married a very nice morman girl and they've been happily married for quite a few years now and hopefully for many more, if that's what he prefers, far be it from me to butt in, not my business, right?? :P I'm really glad it turned out to be a good neighborhood for all of you.

OK, you take a peek tonight and if you spot any UFO's, don't get to nervous, it's probably just MJ trying to find her way back home!!! :blink: :lol:

Sheila LBK

Maine USA

OK Sheila , you have just been zapped with my hair dye ray zapper thingie . PURPLE hair for you gurl . :P :P :P

Hi MJ, good to hear from you and hope you had a nice time on your space journey, over Utha and New Mexico!!!!! :P :lol:

OH NO, NOT PURPLE!!!!

Sheila LBK

Maine USA

..... in fact PURPLE hair for EVERYBODY .

There, now your talking MJ, we can all be " The Flying Purple People Eaters " does anyone remember that song? ;) I sure hope so, otherwise, I'll really feel like the only ancient one on here........ ok, no comments please. :lol: :lol:

Sheila LBK

Maine USA

Hmmmmm , ya , i know this song but it was not on my play list during this trip .

Purple works for me

purple.gif

Purple is not only highly coloured prose, it is the world written up, intensified and made pleasurably palpable, not only to suggest the impetuous abundance of Creation, but also to add to it by showing—showing off—the expansive power of the mind itself, its unique knack for making itself at home among trees, dawns, and then turning them into something else: a word, a daub, a sonata. - Paul West

I saw a one eyed one horned flying purple people eater...

Ok shila feel old no more I rember (and loved) that song!!!

Everybody is sitting here talking about UFO's in Utah and mormans and such, Well I'm a Mormon and I know all about the UFO's the trkjghts have come here to take all the rightous mormons away before the Earth is destroyed. I don't know what they are doing looking for rightous mormans in Utah though. All Califorinia Mormons know there aren't any rightouse mormons in Utah...well maybe 2.

MJ please spare me from the purple hair thing. I still need to find a job and need to look profecional

Anybody know why there aren't any one eyed one horned flying purple people eaters? When was the last time you saw a flying purple person?

Oh my god you have all gone mad,!!!!!!!!! :(

These aliens must have abducted you all and taken your brains and not give them back before bringing you back. :blink:

Things may never be the same again. :o

Is it the aliens causing all this trouble or just a side effect of having purple hair ???

I wonder? <_<

Eric , NO way am i sparing you from the hair . Infact , i think for you SEVERAL different colors are just the trick so , prepare to be shocked . :P :P :P You should know me by now ... you know , sort of like , dare to be different and all that . hehehehehehehehehehe.......... :P :P :P

C'mon Eric...let MJ do her 'thang'. Your chances are sure to increase ten-fold!!

You might even become the CEO's right hand man, hehehe :P

Guess who i saw today ? It was ERIC and yes , his hair was NOT purple but RED . Here is PROFF . ( well maybe it was only in my computer that i saw him but it sure was fun ...hehehehehehehehehehehehe.... :P :P :P )

post-7-1085531354.jpg